Pre-Game Dragons v Manly [Round 19, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

20 6
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium
22 Jul 2022 06:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dessie has been using interchange pretty well. Last week with not long to go we still had about 4 left. So hopefully we can cover a couple of extra interchanges this week.
Yeah, it worked, was a bit dubious about having Sipley on the bench for so long, until the last 20min. He was full of steam and finished off what was left of the Knights forwards to compete.

I hate to rain on your parade but how many of the dragon’s players were actually born in’96, let alone remember the game or result?

We might psych out some of their parents or the management but you never know.

Go Manly!
Think it’s more about our boys, knowing the history and hearing the stories behind that Jersey, then being given the privilege to go out there wearing that history, should serve as strong motivation for our boys to continue the legacy, honouring that Jersey, worn by our 96 winning GF side.

Bully has not been raising the Bar of excellence

He needs to pull his finger out
We all had high expectations,but he is only young,I think he is a better middle forward than on a edge ,he has a good motor just needs to up the intensity and involvement

That Kogarah hoodo will be our undoing. The goons shouldn't get anywhere near us but then neither should have the moroons beat the blues.

Have always been our bogey team for some reason. Never confident playing them at Kogarah. I'm just hoping we break the 'curse' like we did the Storm.

The hoodoo is Wollongong, not Kogarah. We’ve barely played there in the last 20 years and won two of the last four there. Wins in 2013 and 2014 and then didn’t play there for 5 years before losing in 2020. It’s not going to be easy regardless, but we’ve done ok there in the past.

Last edited:
Looking for a good performance from Manly on Friday night. It’s a great opportunity for Sips and Paseka to stamp their authority in the pack so we end up with plenty of options when we hit the playoffs. These are the games we need to bag. Foz holds the key to this one and needs to get our rampaging backs in the game from the off. Yes, having Jake & AD out is a blow but we should have enough strength in depth to slay the Dragons! Go Manly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8