Pre-Game Dragons v Manly [Round 4, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

20 12
WIN Stadium
30 Mar 2024 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the attacking weapons to clock up some big scores this season. Like this game for instance if we get on a roll and score a few quick tries in succession there is every chance that we could pile on 26-30 points within the space of 20 minutes if we don't get too excited. A big win could see us in 1st place by the looks of things. Cowboys behind by 12 right now.

If there is one team in this comp that I don’t like it’s St George. They have been a bogey team for us quite a bit in the past, so I would be pleased to see us give them a flogging.

If this team is a problem for us then we can forget about this year already. Seriously they have the worst defence, we should flog this mob. No excuses. Win or forget 2024.
Too right. If we can’t dominate this team then top four is not a reality I would think.

If this team is a problem for us then we can forget about this year already. Seriously they have the worst defence, we should flog this mob. No excuses. Win or forget 2024.
Not tipping against us Mick, no negativity...what's come over you?!!

This will determine if we picked the right coach, start planning for 2025 and seibold may well be sweating some bullets.
We play panthers twice, Broncos, Storm and Warriors in next 8 games.
Season could be over by round 12.

Don’t really agree with the dicsision of leaving bully out. Sips does deserve to be in the 17, but would be more realistic at the expense of Corey, even though Corey’s been playing back row, bully can easily fill that void, definitely not his preferred position but he can play time there if needed. His speed is something sipley doesn’t have, and even though he hasn’t lit the world on fire these past 3 weeks, he’s still a key part of the team and does provide a impact and is dangerous against fatigued defenders. Potentially sips may need a week or 2 in reserve grade to get some match fitness under his belt but in Seibs we trust, backing the boys no matter who steps on the field.

I wonder how much the man in the middle and the one in the vidiot box have a say in deciding the outcome of this game?

If we cannot beat St George then we don’t deserve to make the top 8.

We will come across much better teams that we will need to beat if we expect to threaten this competition.

Just sayin’
That’s been the issue in the past. We lose to these teams we should beat! Dragons and Titans are always games I worry about.

This will determine if we picked the right coach, start planning for 2025 and seibold may well be sweating some bullets.
We play panthers twice, Broncos, Storm and Warriors in next 8 games.
Season could be over by round 12.
I’m weirdly more confident we beat the clearness panthers at home than this mob in the gong!

What chance Tommy Talau a late change for one of the wingers?
He must be fit to be in the squad and I think he was the better of wingers against the Roosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8