Drugs, now racism

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Honestly if anyone can't tell he's joking they are the one with the problem. Just the media pinning medals on themselves for beating an apology out f somebody taking the piss.

And I understand that if the situation was reversed and if a white player said the same joke about a black or Asian woman he'd be totally rubbed out of the game, and I'd be saying the same thing in favor of them.

Last thing, the same people that complain that the players all give the same cookie cutter comments at the end of the game are he same arseholes that will complain this guy's racist!! Some people will never be happy.

Honestly if anyone can't tell he's joking they are the one with the problem. Just the media pinning medals on themselves for beating an apology out f somebody taking the piss.

And I understand that if the situation was reversed and if a white player said the same joke about a black or Asian woman he'd be totally rubbed out of the game, and I'd be saying the same thing in favor of them.

Last thing, the same people that complain that the players all give the same cookie cutter comments at the end of the game are he same arseholes that will complain this guy's racist!! Some people will never be happy.

You nailed it Ned:thumbsup:

For god's sake...
I'll leave it to our Silvertails women to deal with this one.
I'm sure I know the result !!

For god's sake...
I'll leave it to our Silvertails women to deal with this one.
I'm sure I know the result !!

Well, I'll chime in - I'm sure I'm not the only woman around these parts who's ever uttered the phrase "once you go black, you never go back". What's the difference?!

Oh, and I've used the phrase sarcastically/ironically, and in my (admittedly limited) experience it's not true @:blush:@:D

Well, I'll chime in - I'm sure I'm not the only woman around these parts who's ever uttered the phrase "once you go black, you never go back". What's the difference?!

Oh, and I've used the phrase sarcastically/ironically, and in my (admittedly limited) experience it's not true @:blush:@:D
From what I've been told it depends on the location but for now I'll just utter....
You bloody beauty !!

The myth of this outrage is that irs a very small percentage of people that is outraged.
The sooner they are treated as such the better.
Ignorance is power.
( with apologies )

I agree the comments were funny, but... if u repeat his comment and change the word white to black, how do u think the country including Sam would react

So Proctor and Bromwich are into their own "white" stage at the moment as well???
White lines...................
White! Ooh-white!
White! Ooh-white!
White! Ooh-white!
White! Ooh-white!
Vision dreams of passion
(Going through my mind)
And all the while I think of you
(Pipeline)
A very strange reaction
(Yours to unwind)
The more I see, the more I do