Drugs, now racism

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
And I understand that if the situation was reversed and if a white player said the same joke about a black or Asian woman he'd be totally rubbed out of the game, and I'd be saying the same thing in favor of them.
Lol, I gave you an agree but I just took it back because I'd misread this bit. A member of an oppressed racial minority can be a lot of things but they can't be racist. Whites though are the socially economically and politically dominant race and for that reason I wouldn't defend a white player making a racist joke.
I wasn't even going to bother to comment on this issue but you'd be so disappointed that I withdrew my 'agree' I thought I had to explain why, sorry @Ned! @:D

Realistically the media should have been on high alert to scrutinise the output of Thaiday - the Rise doggerel was strike one.

Lol, I gave you an agree but I just took it back because I'd misread this bit. A member of an oppressed racial minority can be a lot of things but they can't be racist. Whites though are the socially economically and politically dominant race and for that reason I wouldn't defend a white player making a racist joke.
I wasn't even going to bother to comment on this issue but you'd be so disappointed that I withdrew my 'agree' I thought I had to explain why, sorry @Ned! @:D

Ummm,
Anyone can be racist, no matter their colour, religion or level of oppression.

Massive storm in a teacup issue overall, but your comment is just plain incorrect.

Might be best to ask a black woman if she's offended and my guess is she probably will be pretty pissed off.
The pecking order in society tends to go:
White man
White woman
Black man
Black woman
For the purposes of this, I'm leaving out colour variations.
So what you have here is the third rung ****ting on the fourth rung.
Extremely poor behaviour imho.
Sorry to offend.

*Edit - since posting this I've had a look at some of the reaction from Aboriginal women on twitter and this has hurt them deeply.
It breaks my heart that they not only have to cop rubbish from ignorant whites but also some of their own.
There are plenty of jokes to be made without actually hurting people. Engage your brains kids.

Last edited:

A member of an oppressed racial minority can't be racist? Why not? How would you describe this story?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ive-attack-court-met-0211-20170210-story.html

Were the attackers what you would describe as being members of an overall oppressed racial minority? What was there motive for this attack?

Can we all just stop drawing the racist card?

The leftists use the term basically as an insult. It can be used against anyone who doesn’t agree with their opinions on race.

People on the right are just as bad for using the same strategy when they say that if you think minorities deserve special treatment, then you are the racist.

This is all crap because it does nothing but hinder mature debate about these difficult subjects as it turns useful concepts into emotionally charged words and makes it harder for people to express nuanced opinions.

To defeat discrimination you have to develop your own ethics and empathy levels, stop labelling others and work on yourself.

Can we all just stop drawing the racist card?

The leftists use the term basically as an insult. It can be used against anyone who doesn’t agree with their opinions on race.

People on the right are just as bad for using the same strategy when they say that if you think minorities deserve special treatment, then you are the racist.

This is all crap because it does nothing but hinder mature debate about these difficult subjects as it turns useful concepts into emotionally charged words and makes it harder for people to express nuanced opinions.

To defeat discrimination you have to develop your own ethics and empathy levels, stop labelling others and work on yourself.
@mozgrame, are you bipolar?! I've just mopped up after wetting myself all over the floor at several of your earlier comments - and now this mature, well written, insightful piece! :wait:

Personally I believe he should be rubbed out for one match...
I don't know @Vyssini some of the calls that are going to go his way on Saturday will be interesting to say the least. I can think of two Manly fans that will be there that would give him a massive spray if he gets within 10 metres of the Manly bay.

Last edited:
So Proctor and Bromwich are into their own "white" stage at the moment as well???
White lines...................
White! Ooh-white!
White! Ooh-white!
White! Ooh-white!
White! Ooh-white!
Vision dreams of passion
(Going through my mind)
And all the while I think of you
(Pipeline)
A very strange reaction
(Yours to unwind)
The more I see, the more I do

White Lines..........................

Athletes reject it (ahhh, bull****)
Governor's correct it
Gangsters, punks, and smugglers
Are thoroughly respected
The money gets divided
The women get excited
Now I'm broke and it's no joke
It's hard as hell to fight it - don't buy it

If it aint in a toilet cubical with two other guys and a white chick, it aint right..

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12