Ducking Hell that Ricky Stuart is some kind of coach!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You guys forgot to mention that he gives all the halves inferiority complexes that he has ever coached.

None of his halves has ever lived up to his expectations that they could play as good as him. I can imagine that he starts every sentence at training with,

"When I won a title with me as the halfback ...", or

"When I was the Australian halfback we used to ..."

Wow. Who - besides everybody who's ever watched Ricky Stuart systematically destroy every club he's been involved with as a coach - could have seen that coming?

mickqld said:
globaleagle said:
After news I got today, I'm not sure you exist.

Wish Ricky was coaching the Dogs, Storm or Rabbits. Hope everything is ok GE ?

Everything is A-ok! Except for the manly result! boo

Another ricky coached club...another ricky apology to the fans.

I SHOULD NOT TAKE SO MUCH PLEASURE IN RICKY'S MISERY.
I SHOULD NOT TAKE SO MUCH PLEASURE IN RICKY'S MISERY'
HE HE HE
I SHOULD NOT TAKE SO MUCH PLEASURE IN ........
HA HA HE HE HA

Ive been thinking about it and i think Ricky Stuart would be an excellent fit for the Melbourne Storm when Craig Bellamy retires in a year or two. I would love nothing more than seeing him weave his magic on the scum and help them implode from inside their own ranks. Imagine him getting his hands on Cooper Cronk and their better players - the Scum would be wooden spooners within a year. Perfect

Alan said:
I SHOULD NOT TAKE SO MUCH PLEASURE IN RICKY'S MISERY'
HE HE HE
I SHOULD NOT TAKE SO MUCH PLEASURE IN ........
HA HA HE HE HA
Don't hold back on the pleasure. I thought Stuart was a really top player but he lost me as a coach when he bullied that ref the day after losing the World Cup. Since then it's been a succession of losing and blaming.

“The last two weeks I haven’t got answers for at the moment, I haven’t got much idea in regards to why this is happening.”

- Ricky Stuart

Other footy clubs take note and stop offering this guy a job!

Actually keep offering. 1 less team to worry about.

Have a look at Ricky's performance at today's post match press conference. It was childish , petulant and cringeworthy .

driftout said:
Have a look at Ricky's performance at today's post match press conference. It was childish , petulant and cringeworthy .

He's a dick but he's right, the refs are "****"

No doubt will get fined 10k for telling the truth

manlyfan76 said:
Oh Ricky what a pity you don't understand (leauge) you take a team apart then you f&@k you leave. It's guys like you Ricky it's what you do Ricky do Ricky. You ruin Rugby Leauge!

Oh Ricky you're so fine you'd fail with the Under 9s
Hey Ricky Hey Ricky
Oh Ricky you're so fine why don't you blame Ashley Kline
Hey Ricky Hey Ricky

Oh Ricky like your teams you've got no defence
They signed you for 3 years but they should have had more sense
Oh Ricky what a pity here comes the wooden spoon
What will you do Ricky do Ricky There's no room for more Ricky

Compare Stuart to the Chooks coach.

Both beaten, one shows class and dignity the acts like a kid who dropped his lollies.

Robbo will go postal soon.

Apparently he made his usual comment at half time' we have 30 points in us', like he said in our game this year 'we will run Manly down in the last 20 minutes' :cool:

He is implausible to his Players when they are behind at half time :)
Dam, that hit on SBW was sweet - beam me up Scotty :p

Just watched the presser. Journos need to start putting tissues on the desk.
Greenturd hates Ricky as much as Tooves so he wont get the free pass that others do.
Haven't seen the decision that he's in a knot about so can't comment but in Canberra's position it would suck to have a game lost by a contentious call.
Ricky needs to call his Mate, Mal Pull My Finger (remember Roy and H.G)?, to fire up those boys and to help with coaching. Takes a bigger man to ask for help than to keep plodding.
He's right that the refs suck and determine the outcome of many games

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6