Dumb Tom tactics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The thing about tom was he didn't get better overnight . As an athlete he just decided to challenge the man more often and in more situations, not content to wait for his opportunities he just created more by injecting himself in positions that give others opportunities as well as himself

Saab scored 1 try in 8 or 9 games when tom didnt play . All the rest when tom played.

Once Tom is back from the knee strain, I hope he rips in doing more hitups to give our props a rest. Also lots more runs from Tom on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th tackles please.

In defence maybe Tom can take Jake’s place for the early tackles, and take on the opposition big men in the middle. Then Tom can drop back on the last to field a tough spiral bomb, before getting smashed by the chasers. From this point Tom should take the hitup again into the teeth of the forwards.

Also, Tom should do interviews coming off at half time, and after the game, and lead the team song chucking water everywhere with high energy.

Last edited:
Once Tom is back from the knee strain, I hope he rips in doing more hitups to give our props a rest. Also lots more runs from Tom on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th tackles please.

In defence maybe Tom can take Jake’s place for the early tackles, and take on the opposition big men in the middle. Then Tom can drop back on the last to field a tough spiral bomb, before getting smashed by the chasers. From this point Tom should take the hitup again into the teeth of the forwards.

Also, Tom should do interviews coming off at half time, and after the game, and lead the team song chucking water everywhere with high energy.

You forgot Tommy needs to take the kicks on the 5th tackle, then make sure he catches it for a try. 😀

You forgot Tommy needs to take the kicks on the 5th tackle, then make sure he catches it for a try. 😀
Yeah his kicking game needs work actually. While he is recovering from the knee strain I hope he is putting in extras on his other leg, especially short and long kicking practice.

I know this thread has gone into a joke-a-thon (nothing wrong with that)

But I did notice that Tom was carrying the ball a lot on the 5th tackle on the w/e which meant he was out of the play for the "totally unexpected" bombs that followed.

I thought having Saab and Tom bearing down on a kick and the opposition defence = try city.

?

I know this thread has gone into a joke-a-thon (nothing wrong with that)

But I did notice that Tom was carrying the ball a lot on the 5th tackle on the w/e which meant he was out of the play for the "totally unexpected" bombs that followed.

I thought having Saab and Tom bearing down on a kick and the opposition defence = try city.

?
i think it has something to do with his play the ball speed. he was the player that drove us to the posts for the field goal

i think it has something to do with his play the ball speed. he was the player that drove us to the posts for the field goal

That's true.

It looked like that field goal was constructed by a quick word between Tom and that other guy who kicked it. I'm certainly not going to second guess Tom's actions (non-corso related ones anyway).

I just liked it when tom would race through, jump, grab the ball, and score.

That's true.

It looked like that field goal was constructed by a quick word between Tom and that other guy who kicked it. I'm certainly not going to second guess Tom's actions (non-corso related ones anyway).

I just liked it when tom would race through, jump, grab the ball, and score.
yeah its a good play that has gone quiet. the odd one goes saabs way but he either doesnt contest it hard enough, too many defenders or the weight of the kick or something always appears to take the attacking edge out of it. tom is a man who at times is really "he who wont be denied" and take anything he wants from most fullbacks if isolated

the other guy had a small kick play with tom following, resulting in a repeat set against raiders. looked tom called also. i think the thinking is there , maybe the young guys and fringe graders we have in the backline are a bit tentative in the presence of tom and the name we shall not mutter to call hard enough.

only garrick seems to have really cemented a spot over the last couple of seasons and he needed his goalkicking , the 3/4 line could be anything by round 20

Agree except for the water chucking...
Wouldn't want him to slip ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12