Dylan Walker Out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dylan's most recent infraction merely accords with the Sea Eagles' 'Yes, Dickheads' policy, one of Bozo's gifts to ZtH.

ZtH is of course Head Dickhead (without portfolio) and has been feeling increasingly lonely as the coterie of dickheads he mentored has fallen away.

The only thing I can see he's guilty of here is stupidity, yet we have people insinuating domestic violence and calling for his sacking!!! Really???

Not to judge Dylan (or to make out I am better, because I am not!), but for general information –
yes, in the context of a domestic argument, thumping on a locked door with enough force to damage your own hand is capable of being a domestic violence offence.

Put it this way, the circumstances reported are a bit more concerning than if he'd simply hurt himself slipping on a banana peel.

To the people calling for his sacking, if you were to injure yourself outside of work and couldn't work for a month, would you expect to be sacked
I'm not seriously calling for his sacking...but - it would depend on a lot of things.
What my job entails...whether it was my first stuff up...whether it was an accident.
Lots of people lose their jobs because they've lost their licence for drink driving.

About 20 years ago I punched a Parking Metre on Berry St North Sydney, well intoxicated but the cab driver wouldnt take me home to Revesby haha, Had a heap of pain whilst playing Baseball, 6 months later got it looked at and they told me I had broken my hand, Those were the days

You were on this side of the bridge!

No wonder the cabbie wouldn't take you home.

I won't disclose my own experiences under the general principle of not incriminating myself...suffice to say alcohol was involved in both the incidents that spring to mind...!

Dylan's most recent infraction merely accords with the Sea Eagles' 'Yes, Dickheads' policy, one of Bozo's gifts to ZtH.

ZtH is of course Head Dickhead (without portfolio) and has been feeling increasingly lonely as the coterie of dickheads he mentored has fallen away.

That theatrical diatribe would not look out of place on the stage at the Coterie Theatre! Perhaps they could do another production of And Justice for Some, The Freedom Trial of Anthony Burns 1858, and squeeze it into the script.

I hear he got into a bit of trouble at school too
tumblr_m7mrnoHXrT1qczjobo1_400.jpg

Door abuse is a very serious problem in Society as a whole. It's time it stopped!!!!! Remember what Hasler did to that door out at Parra stadium?? What an example to set, no wonder these young blokes are doing this sort of thing to doors.

Let's declare today anti door-abuse day.......whose with me???????

I have my wood ribbon to show my support.

Without looking it up I was trying to think if we have had one player play in all the games this year?

Off the top of my head I can not think of any player who has not missed at least one game (either suspended , injured or dropped)...is that actually the case??

Without looking it up I was trying to think if we have had one player play in all the games this year?

Off the top of my head I can not think of any player who has not missed at least one game (either suspended , injured or dropped)...is that actually the case??
Jake

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/matches/Custom/MTQtMTY3Ny00LS0tLS0tMjA1ODYtLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0t

Brown
http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/matches/Custom/MTQtMTY3Ny00LS0tLS0tMTM4NjItLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0t

So only 2 :(

He would be used to it from his Penriff days.

Also gives him an excuse for our position on the ladder.

Good baptism by fire for his coaching career :p

Over the past 10 weeks, I honestly don't think he has known the final make up of the team until the night before. And now we just appear to get some consistency, WillyArmy suspended, Snake gooorrrne, and Walker rooted.

He has certainly had a steep learning curve.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6