Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Leilua is too much of a sooky arsed punk bitch when things aren't going his way. Can't be trusted to have in big rep games.
And sorry QLD Manly supporters, I want NSW to win this series. Surely with:

James Tadesko
Jack Bird
Tom Trbojevic
Dylan Walker
Matt Moylan
Valentine Holmes

and a couple of GOOD halves, we can win the thing, surely now.

For all his speed and brilliance he is mentally fragile. From his goal kicking to the way he reacts to sledging it was on full display last night. Ffs it is nothing short of cringe-worthy to watch someone dish it out and then not be able to back it up.

He certainly shouldn't be our goal kicker. And he should learn to pass the ball. Other than that he's great.

Last edited:

James Tadesko
Jack Bird
Tom Trbojevic
Dylan Walker
Matt Moylan
Valentine Holmes

Holmes isn't nsw wish he was but he isn't. Here's how I see daley picking the backline.

1 Tedesco
2 Ferguson
3 Jennings
4 Hayne
5 Dugan

How it should be picked

1 Tedesco
2 Trbojevic
3 Walker
4 Bird
5 ? Anyone but ferguson.

James Tadesko
Jack Bird
Tom Trbojevic
Dylan Walker
Matt Moylan
Valentine Holmes

Haha put all 17 on the field at once mate, we'll still win it

It's scary how much more young talent NSW have than QLD in every position other than halves and hooker. We have about 10 fullbacks to choose from.

Not even penalty warranted imo. Should have been cropped, as an example to young players coming through on how to appropriately dominate in a tackle.

Another stupid, momentum turning penalty.

Refs were rough as guts on us last night. Or am I wrong in that?
I'm with you.
Similar situation in Souths-Broncos, Milford passed the ball but got nailed by an already committed Sam Burgess. Milford down, Souths penalised.
One of the commentators said, Well, that's what Milford gets for running into a defensive line.

Until Walker learns to set up his outside player he is always only going to be a brilliant individual, and that is only half the job of a centre. Uate may as well not be there.

Edit Uate career try strike rate 0.67 .... Outside Dylan 0.28

Last edited:
I also still think Kelly is in front of where Matai was at that stage of their respective careers as well. I think he'll be absolute gold for us. I never thought we'd get over Lyon / Matai retiring.

These guys are a very different pairing, but jesus, they have piles of potential.

For all his speed and brilliance he is mentally fragile. From his goal kicking to the way he reacts to sledging it was on full display last night. Ffs it is nothing short of cringe-worthy to watch someone dish it out and then not be able to back it up.

He certainly shouldn't be our goal kicker. And he should learn to pass the ball. Other than that he's great.

This mentally fragile person who kicked the winning penalty goal from 39m out, off centre, with 15,000 screaming Canberra supporters booing him, in Golden Point, after missing two previous goals, and with the entire Canberra side berating him and getting up in his grill???????

Sounds like a guy with plenty of confidence and intestinal fortitude. He missed those other goals because he is not a great goal kicker, not because he is mentally weak. He also reacted to the sledging because what the Raiders players did was unethical and not in the spirit of the game...I personally loved his balls to just go right up to Hodgeson and tell him to get ****ed!

This mentally fragile person who kicked the winning field goal from 39m out, off centre, with 15,000 screaming Canberra supporters booing him, in Golden Point, after missing two previous goals, and with the entire Canberra side berating him and getting up in his grill???????

Sounds like a guy with plenty of confidence and intestinal fortitude. He missed those other goals because he is not a great goal kicker, not because he is mentally weak. He also reacted to the sledging because what the Raiders players did was unethical and not in the spirit of the game...I personally loved his balls to just go right up to Hodgeson and tell him to get ****ed!

Actually, snake, I know they are trying to get it out of the game, but how good is it to see our boys all stand up for each other. The opposition now knows if you rough house one of our players, you're in for trouble.

This team of ours won't be intimidated by anyone.

Frank Winterstein, Marty Taupau, Nate Myles, Darcy Lussick, Curtis Sironen, Jorge Taufua are all big, scary, intimidating looking men.

Actually, snake, I know they are trying to get it out of the game, but how good is it to see our boys all stand up for each other. The opposition now knows if you rough house one of our players, you're in for trouble.

This team of ours won't be intimidated by anyone.

Frank Winterstein, Marty Taupau, Nate Myles, Darcy Lussick, Curtis Sironen, Jorge Taufua are all big, scary, intimidating looking men.
Yeah I remember when the niggle started early in that first half down our right edge defence and I thought how dangerous it was to rough and fire up the Raiders big angry side (not just their forwards, but there backs are angry and aggressive as well)...to turn around and comprehensively out muscle them was sweet sweet victory.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6