Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Doesn’t look good re CH9 news report. Was intoxicated & was in another restaurant prior to the pizza restaurant. Was causing drama & refused assistance to sober up in the first restaurant......then walked out! Fvck me!
Don’t ever ever ever trust channel nine to tell both sides of the story. Ever!!

A..Would you piss your son off and give up on him
or
B.. Continue to work on him until he comes good

Just about every parent would pick A
This a work issue, not a family issue. I am a great fan of Dylan, but think he will be lucky to survive this incident vis-a-vis the Sea Eagles. I noticed a couple of photos of him drinking it up with mates over the last few weeks on Instagram. Really, he'd be better off to give up booze. Who knows, there may have been some emotional issue which promoted this episode?

Yes and I’m sure his parents will do that. Manly on the other hand have a contractual relationship with him.
Yes they do have a a contractual relationship and instead of doing what other clubs do and release their players from their contacts so other clubs can sign them Manly can keep him and continue to rehabilitate him as part of their moral obligation .

This a work issue, not a family issue. I am a great fan of Dylan, but think he will be lucky to survive this incident vis-a-vis the Sea Eagles. I noticed a couple of photos of him drinking it up with mates over the last few weeks on Instagram. Really, he'd be better off to give up booze. Who knows, there may have been some emotional issue which promoted this episode?
This is not just a work or family issue . It is a Human being issue

Yes they do have a a contractual relationship and instead of doing what other clubs do and release their players from their contacts so other clubs can sign them Manly can keep him and continue to rehabilitate him as part of their moral obligation .
Too good

Yep, we're just talking about a complete and utter moron who no matter how many chances he is given will never learn. There is dumb and then there is the next level which is Dyan Walker dumb.
There is hope for us when people dont give up on us

Is it a moral obligation to help others?
Yes because… Empathy is the ultimate virtue. Only when acting out of empathy do we understand other people, meaning that the only way we can understand others and our obligation to them is through empathy. When we do empathize with those in need, we understand their pain and need, and so we are obligated to help them.

Doesn’t look good re CH9 news report. Was intoxicated & was in another restaurant prior to the pizza restaurant. Was causing drama & refused assistance to sober up in the first restaurant......then walked out! Fvck me!
@madmax, you were the first person I thought of when I saw the headlines and wondered what your reaction was going to be. You've backed him more than any other MWSE fan I reckon, at least on here.

It is not about giving up on him, but as a well paid professional athlete he has responsibilities to his team, his fans, the game and to his family. I hope he can overcome his issues. Like anyone with problems, he is his own worst enemy.
Rehabilitation is a process
I believe he can be rehabilitated like so many have
Just my belief

I go away for a day , come home late , turn the Channel 7 Brisbane news on and Bugger Me, almost the lead story is Dylan ****ing Walker.

Turn off news, switch phone on to check Silvertails and then have to read about 20 pages.

Two words only.

“ Oh dear “.

Rehabilitation is a process
A..Would you piss your son off and give up on him
or
B.. Continue to work on him until he comes good

Just about every parent would pick A
If the person he was assaulting/assaulted was your daughter, your sister, your mother, would you be so forgiving. If that was me there is no way I would be forgiving. One day he may go too far and cause a fatality would you be prepared to live with that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10