[Resurrected] Eagle tempted to fly nest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Masked Eagle said:
Moops said:
Thesaurus' at 10 paces! We have some very intelligent supporters at this club.

Shift F7!

Not to suggest that any of that goes on in here! ;)

Ok, thanks for that. I am a teacher but in some of these posts I have no idea about the meaning of 50% of the words used. There are some impressive word-smiths out there!! I wonder if they converse like that?

Moops said:
Masked Eagle said:
Moops said:

Shift F7!

Ok, thanks for that. I am a teacher but in some of these posts I have no idea about the meaning of 50% of the words used. There are some impressive word-smiths out there!! I wonder if they converse like that?

yeah in the real world we call them wankers

Moops said:
Masked Eagle said:
Moops said:

Shift F7!

So you found it discombobulating?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Matabele said:
Well I did complement you recently SER8 and you immediately picked a fight with me again.
It may have looked a bit like that, unfortunate…
My name means 'warlike', my life at times has been a battle to maintain a polite demeanour. Anyhow what got lost in the argument is that I was very pleased to hear you are not into 'covert' strategies, don't forget I've never met you and only know you through your posts. Plenty of far more important topics to discuss in the near future, no doubt.
Go Lussick, go Manly.

The combination of my three names is "handsome cave man". 2 outta three aren't bad Ma & Pa. (speculate away on the omission).

The Eagle said:
Don't make me defenestrate you merkins

Bogan.

Matabele said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Matabele said:
Well I did complement you recently SER8 and you immediately picked a fight with me again.
My name means 'warlike', my life at times has been a battle to maintain a polite demeanour. Anyhow what got lost in the argument is that I was very pleased to hear you are not into 'covert' strategies, don't forget I've never met you and only know you through your posts. Plenty of far more important topics to discuss in the near future, no doubt.
Go Lussick, go Manly.

The combination of my three names is "handsome cave man". 2 outta three aren't bad Ma & Pa. (speculate away on the omission).

The Eagle said:

Bogan.

What is a handsome cave?

Matabele said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Matabele said:
Go Lussick, go Manly.

The Eagle said:

Bogan.

OMFG cry moar

Seriously heard of a joke or are you just that precious that when a word pops up that you dont understand you must go into defensive mode? Stop being such a punk bitch gettin up in our faces

The Eagle said:
Matabele said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Matabele said:
Go Lussick, go Manly.

The Eagle said:

Bogan.

OMFG cry moar

Seriously heard of a joke or are you just that precious that when a word pops up that you dont understand you must go into defensive mode? Stop being such a punk bitch gettin up in our faces

I'm referring to your use of the pubic wig word. Site rules have decreed it is only for Bogans.

Matabele said:

Little wonder, he probably feels he is his own man. Try a compliment, it might get you further.

Matabele said:
The Eagle said:
Matabele said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Matabele said:
Go Lussick, go Manly.

The Eagle said:

Bogan.

OMFG cry moar

I'm referring to your use of the pubic wig word. Site rules have decreed it is only for Bogans.

Its that or C##t$

Hows your LV handbag going?

Matabele said:
Moops said:
Masked Eagle said:
Moops said:

Shift F7!

So you found it discombobulating?

That is the word I was looking for, yes!

On what page in the thesaurus would I find it?

bones said:
Matabele said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Matabele said:
Go Lussick, go Manly.

The Eagle said:

Bogan.

What is a handsome cave?

I don't know, but I understood 'bogan'. They need to use these lay words more frequently

Some of you guys should go and live in Wales. There are some very big words there!

Darcy means dark. Apparently another variation is 'Darth'.
Does anyone know what Lussick's voice sounds like?

The Eagle said:

If you mean you are sh**ing yourself it is spelled 'defecate'. :D

Brad Pitt used discombobulating in a 60 minutes interview recently. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Twitter convo

D_Lussick
Oi @oldie90 do you train with us anymore or you just rock up and play?

Berkeley_Eagle
@D_LUSSICK @oldie90 has he re-signed yet, and have you extended yet more to the point #darcyarmy

Oldie90
@berkeley_eagle @d_lussick have u luss? #darcyarmy

D_Lussick
@oldie90 @berkeley_eagle no I haven't oldie is #1 priority at the moment

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Twitter convo

D_Lussick

Berkeley_Eagle
@D_LUSSICK @oldie90 has he re-signed yet, and have you extended yet more to the point #darcyarmy

Oldie90

D_Lussick

What does all that translate to in English?

bones said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Twitter convo

D_Lussick

Berkeley_Eagle

Oldie90

D_Lussick

What does all that translate to in English?

lol I forgot u don't speak twitter

Darcy to Oldfield "do you train with us anymore or you just rock up and play?"

Me to Darcy & Oldfield "has he re-signed yet, and have you extended yet more to the point"

Oldfield to Darcy "have u luss?"

Darcy to Oldfield & me "no I haven't oldie is #1 priority at the moment"

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Darcy means dark. Apparently another variation is 'Darth'.
Does anyone know what Lussick's voice sounds like?

The Eagle said:

If you mean you are sh**ing yourself it is spelled 'defecate'. :D

For the lay people such as mata, it is the action of throwing a person out a window

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6