Eels fan not happy plese stop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i like this guy or gal. trolls that come here with valid points are annoying but this one is funny.

Remember silvertails Ramadan has just ended out parra way so there will be a lot of built up frustration bubbling away. Imagine having to have good and pure thoughts for a whole month! especially being a parra fan. that would be tough...

i like beaker!!!!

In the words of the great Arko....

Why would you want to live in Parramatta? You can swim on the Northern Beaches, you can't swim in the Parramatta River.....you'll get typhoid.
Or words to that affect. IIRC this was one of Arko's selling points to Fatty when the Qld ranga told him that Jack Gibson had made him an offer to join the Speels in the early 1980's.

Fatty stayed at Manly.

"We have Brad Arthur".........ROFLMAO. Do the Speels fans realise that he is one of the main reasons things went to crap this year? After all, who was it who signed Watmough to a totally insane 4 year contract that he was never going to see out? And who was it who used Choc to get Foran with a totally insane 4 year contract......both of which went a long way to putting them over the salary cap.

hi you know why manly will never as good as parramatta?

We have a Parramatta river ( most pristinest in the ****ry) and better more powerful River cats and a better brige
We have better mangrove an fishes rebilatasion
We have better mall and shops like westfeild center and peter Wynns score.
We have better train station and more platfoms, better trains
We have more deverse cultures and better foods like Lebanese and indian.
We have better looking women and more deverse rang of ladies who have more classy
We have a more deverse range of men and we more styleish and treat ladies better
We have smarter people in the parramatta distriked
We won 3 NRLS in a row
We have better Mosques and better churchers
We have Brad Anthur
We have Guthersen
We have Timmy Mannah
We have a better library and culture centre
Parramatta park is a jewl in a crown of australia parks
Parramatta people r better fitters and tuffer
We have better cars, better take aways

Im really a lover not a fitter but I'm so sick of reading the abuse on this forum, its jealousy because you silver tiles all secretly want to live in parra and steal our colors and player, you've stolen them for years.

Whats manly have???

Manly has nothing but a few ice crem shops and a fishandchip shop and a paved area with some bored shorts shops, and weird looking people, talk about bogeys, who needs bored shorts at the beach anyway?

STOP ATTACKING PARRAMATTA, we've are better than you ever will be and don't not try and change teams when we win the next 3 years in a row, thats how good brad Anther is and he was to smart to stay at manly.

sorry i don't want to get hostile, I'm a luver not a fitter but i can not see my area an club being attakend any more on the silvertiles .

why do you hate parramatta its fans players area? what did we do

Bye
hi you know why manly will never as good as parramatta?

We have a Parramatta river ( most pristinest in the ****ry) and better more powerful River cats and a better brige
We have better mangrove an fishes rebilatasion
We have better mall and shops like westfeild center and peter Wynns score.
We have better train station and more platfoms, better trains
We have more deverse cultures and better foods like Lebanese and indian.
We have better looking women and more deverse rang of ladies who have more classy
We have a more deverse range of men and we more styleish and treat ladies better
We have smarter people in the parramatta distriked
We won 3 NRLS in a row
We have better Mosques and better churchers
We have Brad Anthur
We have Guthersen
We have Timmy Mannah
We have a better library and culture centre
Parramatta park is a jewl in a crown of australia parks
Parramatta people r better fitters and tuffer
We have better cars, better take aways

Im really a lover not a fitter but I'm so sick of reading the abuse on this forum, its jealousy because you silver tiles all secretly want to live in parra and steal our colors and player, you've stolen them for years.

Whats manly have???

Manly has nothing but a few ice crem shops and a fishandchip shop and a paved area with some bored shorts shops, and weird looking people, talk about bogeys, who needs bored shorts at the beach anyway?

STOP ATTACKING PARRAMATTA, we've are better than you ever will be and don't not try and change teams when we win the next 3 years in a row, thats how good brad Anther is and he was to smart to stay at manly.

sorry i don't want to get hostile, I'm a luver not a fitter but i can not see my area an club being attakend any more on the silvertiles .

why do you hate parramatta its fans players area? what did we do

Bye

After eventually working out the wording of your post , I just realised that is close to 5 mins of my life that I can't get back !

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2