Eels fan not happy plese stop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What you talking about, manly have two kebab shops in Manly just on the corso and one belongs to my family. So dont know what ur on about being cultutrally diverse. ****in parramatta scum, youse r everybodys bitches. Half the things you listed we have as well, we have a westfield centre. U have smarter people people because youse r in the west and most asians live out there, no disrespect to asians btw. ****in parra supporter, get off our website and have a cry on ur own website

What you talking about, manly have two kebab shops in Manly just on the corso and one belongs to my family. So dont know what ur on about being cultutrally diverse. ****in parramatta scum, youse r everybodys bitches. Half the things you listed we have as well, we have a westfield centre. U have smarter people people because youse r in the west and most asians live out there, no disrespect to asians btw. ****in parra supporter, get off our website and have a cry on ur own website
with all dew respect i got criptospoidium from your parents shop and it was very dirty both of them r in the corsa so food inspecters needto be called again i called them before ill call them again yes we have the asians and arabs that makes us smarter so be it you said it

Bye bye Mohhamed Muppett, another one to the ignore list!!

Just surprised the Admins have let you stay , but then again, considering who you really are it's understandable.

Bye bye Mohhamed Muppett, another one to the ignore list!!

Just surprised the Admins have let you stay , but then again, considering who you really are it's understandable.
Honestly, if it's an admin or a supposed long time poster on here they deserve a rest.

It stopped being funny about three days ago, and if this idiot IS a normal poster playing games, pull your f*cking head in and grow up.

Tired of this bullsh*t.

Honestly, if it's an admin or a supposed long time poster on here they deserve a rest.

It stopped being funny about three days ago, and if this idiot IS a normal poster playing games, pull your f*cking head in and grow up.

Tired of this bullsh*t.

I may be wrong but there's a long standing member who was a serial offender at this ****, dont think he's done it for a while but his fingerprints are all over this ( I think).

AND, there's no way he'd get booted!!

No doubt they are laughing at this on their secret message board.

I could be wrong though

If ur getting upset, leave. No one wants u on this site. Y r u on a manly site wen u arent a manly fan ?
He has certainly got you hooked, you do understand that his posts aren't meant to be taken literally don't you? His Eels support is fabricated as is his persona. Think Reg Reagan when you read his meanderings.

I've checked his IP address and it does not match any currently registered users. It does match a previously banned user, who funnily enough was another Parra troll called Slime.

Now personally I don't mind someone having a bit of fun if it's light hearted, even if they are a simpleton from Parramatta. But given everyone is getting hot under the collar AND because this clown clearly needs to get a life if he is willing to spend so much of his time on an opposition teams forum.......It's time, the Tribe has spoken

See you Mohammed, go back to One-Eyed Trouser Snake and blog about how good a buy Choc and Foz were for you........ and remember Bozo-hu Akbar

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4