Eels fan not happy plese stop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i like you to niccipops and i likericardo who is taking me fishing for kings ricardo will there be fishing inspecters their as mustafa me and my brother mite been their records
Mate, I'll let you into a great tradition. The water police up at pittwater and the hawkesbury set crab and lobster pots all over the place that anyone can take from. They are very kind that way. I suggest you head up there tomorrow, haul out as many as you can (look for the ropes on bouys with little cages at the end) then call the water police and ask them to count your catch. They offer rewards for the most lobsters and crabs harvested.

Mate, I'll let you into a great tradition. The water police up at pittwater and the hawkesbury set crab and lobster pots all over the place that anyone can take from. They are very kind that way. I suggest you head up there tomorrow, haul out as many as you can (look for the ropes on bouys with little cages at the end) then call the water police and ask them to count your catch. They offer rewards for the most lobsters and crabs harvested.
you are not rong my brother and me got pulled over buy them in the basin with a boat full of wood ducks that we hunted the grass their it was bad they took hes boat and all our gear and we had a big fine had to go to court and same thing happened in hawksberry

Seven pages in and this crap is just as unfunny as it was on the first page.

Where is the humour in pretending to be an idiot? It's not satire... Satire is clever.

Seven pages in and this crap is just as unfunny as it was on the first page.

Where is the humour in pretending to be an idiot? It's not satire... Satire is clever.
thanks eaglebus u misread me I'm not saying Im clever and I'm not making u reed this blog Im trying I HAVE A MILD DISIBILITY THANK YOU plese none for that i never wented to be rude theirs just no need is their not an idiot

I recommend rock fishing out on the end of Newport reef next time the surf is over 10 feet, no need to wear a sissy life jacket ok mate.
my friend speers bigfish their he got in big fight with surfers beach for spearing groper as big as his arm police came not sure if i want to go their thanks

This is ridiculous, although i must admit i just had to continue to read all this dribble.....i now wish i could get back the last 5 min of my life. Funny sht....2 a degree.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8