Eels fan not happy plese stop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tbh this **** is hilarious

Whose alt is this? Omfg I'm crying
haha got him thats 1 word i now how to spell me and my cousin go speerfishing we buyed 2 sea hornet long speers with rubber but he speered me in the leg under the taren point brige because it was only low 4 foot visability then he took me to hospital with the head of spikes in my leg.
it got infected and i big red mark wentedup my leg to my underarm and i had togo back to hospital and goon a drip also gotten a ear infenction
thanks

thank you mate us fishos have a bond we got chased out of sentential gardens fishing in town by police at nite and hided our gear in the bush until next day theirs massive fish in their we got 2 and 1 was 4kg
what do you fish for and were do u go I'm buying a fishing kiyak
thanks ricardo

Mate my favourite is kingfish off Collaroy beach in a kayak you fish there Saturday or Sunday morning you will bring home fish for the week :)

Mate my favourite is kingfish off Collaroy beach in a kayak you fish there Saturday or Sunday morning you will bring home fish for the week :)
ricardo is their any sharks in the area i have big gear
ricardo would a shimano tiagra50 and a TLD50 be okay 150lb braised line
thanks

Yeh a few sharks but it's the ocean, they won't bite you. That kit is a bit heavy duty but I'm not good on gear. Ask the guys at Fish Outta Water on the way, they will set you right !!

my friend mustafa is a big game fisherman just spoke to him he said i can not borrow his big gear its not for a kiyak sorry

I like this guy. Funniest **** I have read here for ages.
People need to lighten up he is taking the piss.

What I want to know is why he picked the avatar 'Beaker', who everyone used to feel sorry for because he was such a disaster. Favourite catch phrase he used was 'meep'. Is there a parallel here Mo.

niccipops have you ever herd of mild dislexia?
Yes.
And in this case it seems to be combined with absolute idiocy.
And you're using a computer so autocorrect would change your incorrect spelling so it has to be deliberate.

Last edited:
What I want to know is why he picked the avatar 'Beaker', who everyone used to feel sorry for because he was such a disaster. Favourite catch phrase he used was 'meep'. Is there a parallel here Mo.
i did not pick it i picked a eel and some body changeit to this man even when i change back thank you

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2