Eels' Kieran Foran ready for emotional rollercoaster when he faces Manly at Brookvale Oval

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
image.jpeg
Even better than winning a premiership lol

Very disappointed by the lack of respect being shown by Foran. It is extremely bad form to bag the club you chose to leave. The caliber of a person can be partially measured by their response to unfavorable circumstances. That is why I no longer have respect Foran and hold Toovs in high esteem!

I concur, Deadbeat leaving Manly is the best thing that he can do for us :clap:

What is important to Deadbeat:
1. Playing for 'pride' and zero points
2. Daylight
3. Captaining NZ
4. Beating Kangaroos
5. Winning NRL Premiership
6. Raising family

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Foran is a scumbag, He was always angling for more cash from the day he went off contract after 2011. If he knew Parra was such a great fit and choice for him then why did he have a 1 million get out clause if the board was in turmoil. Its because he knew that his deal was so shady that they were on their way to getting caught for salary cap, and if he had that clause he could walk with a swag load of cash if they got caught. Now he is carrying on like they are the best club ever. He's not fooling me. Him and Arthur are taking Parra for idiots.

If you remember For-me played his best footy last year when he thought he was going back on the market when the Parra deal went tits up. Wouldn't be suprised if he is playing out of his skin because he knows his current contract can't be honoured because it is ridiculous and he will have to look elsewhere when they get punished.

from the smh...

As Parramatta awaits its fate captain Kieran Foran on Thursday urged the NRL not to string out the announcement of a deduction of competition points any longer than required. "If they're going to do it, then let's get on with it and do it, he said."

yeah foz...imagine how frustrating it must be for a whole organisation and fans and players to have to wait for one nob to make a decision.....and then such nob delays making that decision long after he said he would have made said decision!!!!

Ah the hypocrisy...

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...aws-closer-20160421-goc64p.html#ixzz46TWe1hzO
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Last edited:
The thing here is. I thought they were,nt reading the papers and press,thought they were shielding themselves from all the drama,doesn't sound like it, and the best thing you ever did Foz was leaving Manly eh,well any respect I had for you,wasn't much to be honest,well that has gone now you hypocrite.You made your bed,you lie in it

Amazing how going to parra is better than winning a premiership... Derp

It's like they have signed up for something realize what has just happened and now they have to keep repeating the positive spin because their masters are telling them then must

As Parramatta awaits its fate captain Kieran Foran on Thursday urged the NRL not to string out the announcement of a deduction of competition points any longer than required. "If they're going to do it, then let's get on with it and do it, he said."
Hmm, I'm staring to think this shouldn't be rushed too much. In fact, if the delay is upsetting to Kieren then it might be the best decision the NRL has ever made!

Isn't the whole point of Third party deals that we don't have to pay them?

Isn't it against the cap rules to "guarantee" third party deals?

I am confused. Why tell us.

HM help.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8