Pre-Game Eels v Manly [Round 16, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

34 4
CommBank Stadium
17 Jun 2023 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a game where both teams have key players out
The coach with the best method of motivation and shrewd game plan will be smiling at the end of the game

Interesting choices left in the reserves list.Not sure they’d be my choice for 18th man tomorrow.Makes me curious as to whether there’ll be a late change

They're usually right. Our spine is hideously weak. I can't see points in us at all. Weekes and Arthur will offer very little while Gutherson will have a field day. Scum by 16.

I would suggest Arthur, Croker and Schuster are better than their spine. Gutherson is the only one I see superior in their spine. I think our centres are stronger and Olakau'atu, Paseka and Fainu are a strongly developing group. We'll miss Turbo, DCE and Jake. But they'll miss Moses, Brown and a few of their forwards out.

10 x GA tickets available to the game tomorrow. Can’t make it anymore due to a mates memorial who was in the hunter bus accident.

Would love the tickets to go to some manly fans! Bought them for $30/each but happy to sell for $20/each, can be sold separately or together.

Cheers

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Very tragic.

10 x GA tickets available to the game tomorrow. Can’t make it anymore due to a mates memorial who was in the hunter bus accident.

Would love the tickets to go to some manly fans! Bought them for $30/each but happy to sell for $20/each, can be sold separately or together.

Cheers
Sorry to hear about your mate feathered friend
I am working shift work this weekend and I wont be able to go to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12