Pre-Game Eels v Manly [Round 16, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

34 4
CommBank Stadium
17 Jun 2023 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate the pricing is fuked hey. The NRL need to wake up to themselves.
Have you got the members 10% off code for the away bay? It's only a small saving, but every bit counts.
For the Eels game it's MANLY2023.
Yep that is with the 10% - 4pines truckbar for me and the lad!

He
Jakob Arthur in his Fox post match winning interview …..

Rt Podcast Daddy Issues GIF by Rooster Teeth
He better not talk to Brad after the game 😂

So happy Moses made nsw.. I mean, I wanted nsw to win so I could go to the decider and now that’s off the table, but it’s great for manly…

Taking my 4 year old to our first manly game of the year and was worried a flogging was on the cards, but losing brown, Moses and Paulo should even out us losing the turbos and dce… should be a close game .. can’t wait

We may be missing cherry, turbo and jake but we are in serious trouble if we cannot get the job done this weekend…

That parra side would struggle in NSW cup…

I am concerned with Weekes being named at FB though because he is going to live under the highball with Cartwright and Maiko pressuring the hell out of him…

I would have thought the safest play was Harper back in centres (played well for BWSE against Norths) and Sandwich at the back… Weekes, Lawton, Bullemor and the preacher off the bench…

I never thought I'd be so happy to see Jake Arthur as our 7 but compared to Cooper Johns it's music to my ears.
Not sure on the negative pile-on, on Johns. He trys his best for a light weight player, probably needs to bulk up a bit and work on his game. Maybe more of a running half than an organizing half, but seems to have good speed doing darts from the dummy half.

Not sure on the negative pile-on, on Johns. He trys his best for a light weight player, probably needs to bulk up a bit and work on his game. Maybe more of a running half than an organizing half, but seems to have good speed doing darts from the dummy half.
Fortunate that Manly had another option to bring in with Jacob Arthur as cover for D C E , Nothing wrong with an initial expectation that Cooper Johns may be able to offer something worthwhile and after his i st trial outing was not looking too bad an alternative but just too many negative issues with his overall game since then . Did seem to have a reasonable short kicking game , make the occasional good tackle but for one reason or another just not the answer for an effective back up half again as things have transpired . Still to see if Jacob can produce much better but hopefully or signs are that he should do better , a lot will depend on it actually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8