Post-Game Discussion Eels v Manly [Round 16, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Eels
Vs
Sea Eagles
34 CommBank Stadium
17 Jun 2023 17:30
79:12 minute

Match Stats

Are you comparing the Great Bozo with the Great Seibs ?
A lot of coaches could have fallen over the line with those stacked teams.

And to compare them… One flourished in a period of unprecedented money and power that enabled him to take over stacked teams, the other trying to coach a disempowered contemporary team that lacks the money or power to compete with the best.

So what excuses are you making for the great Bozo in 95 and 97?
I am not making any excuses
Bozo did not become the greatest ever by making excuses
Bozo in his prime was our most successful premiership winning coach

I am not making any excuses
Bozo did not become the greatest ever by making excuses
Bozo in his prime was our most successful premiership winning coach
And yet lost two unlosable premierships in 95 and 97 with everything in his favour…

Did anyone else think from the press conference that he was about to unload on Schuster and held back? They asked about the kick and he looked ready for the kill and you could see the cogs turning in his head and thought better of it.
Haha a few minutes ago I just dug up the Schuster thread and was about to let loose but I couldn't bring myself to do it. My fault for having unrealistic expectations.
Nevertheless if I was the coach and my job depended on the star players performing i'd be livid too!

Haha a few minutes ago I just dug up the Schuster thread and was about to let loose but I couldn't bring myself to do it. My fault for having unrealistic expectations.
Nevertheless if I was the coach and my job depended on the star players performing i'd be livid too!
Thank farrkkk we moved Foz on to let this guy take over a spine position…. Lol. Jokes aside… Yes, Foz needed to move on and so did we, but BOY!!! Talk about fake news.

I'll say this, the teams coming out of the sheds not mentally prepared, and again, slow out of the blocks. The rest is all the players doing.
You can say what ever you like feathered friend as this is your perspective and that is not a reason to label you inane

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10