Post-Game Discussion Eels v Manly [Round 16, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Eels
Vs
Sea Eagles
34 CommBank Stadium
17 Jun 2023 17:30
79:12 minute

Match Stats

Immortals are Immortals because they win more than they lose feathered friend
Nah, c’mon Bozo… remember those standards you bang on about? Remember, losing is unacceptable (except when it’s Bozo with everything stacked in his favour)… and you wanna bang on about Seibs and Parks? Give Seibs the same resources and support that Bozo enjoyed and then let’s compare results. I’m no Seibs lover, but just calling out the biased stink you continue to peddle.

No, he picked Woods over Condon but I would still prefer Condon over both Woods and Aloiai. At least he has a go.
Woods was fine and Condon has shown enough already to claim a bench spot ahead of Aloiai.

However in most cases - depending on circumstances - I would have the Don there ahead of the other two.

Nah, c’mon Bozo… remember those standards you bang on about? Remember, losing is unacceptable (except when it’s Bozo with everything stacked in his favour)… and you wanna bang on about Seibs and Parks? Give Seibs the same resources and support that Bozo enjoyed and then let’s compare results. I’m no Seibs lover, but just calling out the biased stink you continue to peddle.
Seriously feathered friend , Putting Parks and Siebold on the same Pedestal as the Incomparable Immortal is blasphemy

Ohh great. Just to add to the *****y night we are now collapsing in the ashes. Getting smashed by Parra and the Poms. Could it be any worse.

The big 3 can do nothing against the big boys without the upfront cattle.

Any backline these days can be damaging when the big boys can dominate... unfortunately, ours seem to be grazing out in the pasture!

Agree 100% our middle forwards aren't up to it.
Broncos have Haas, Flegler and Carrigan
Melbourne have Welsh, NelsonAS, & Kamikamica
Penrith have Fisher Harris, Spencer Leniu and Isaah Yeo
Souths Have Burgess, Arrow and Murray

We have Jake, Paseka and Aloiai. Jake and Paseka are good but its slim pickings for everyone after that.

When are we all going to realise that most of our players only play for themselves and not the badge ! ( DCE , Jake , Garrick, Croker and maybe Turbo excluded ).
The rest of the team when they want to play they are world beaters but other days (and too many days to mention) they couldn’t give a ****.
Who would want to be a coach of this team ? 😡

Well, I'm glad I had that recorded.

First 10 mins took 8 mins to watch...

Last 70, about 5 mins.

I'd be dead set embarrassed if I played as much footy my whole life as a couple of these backs, yet dropped absolute sitters like the ball was a rather annoyed rhino, as opposed to a, you know...ball.

So...some work to be done then.

Competitive > capitulation.

2 runs for 12 metres by Croker last night. I’m sure the excuse will be that we had no ball but he has games like this far too often. All well and good to play well against reserve grade quality teams, like he did last week but there’s a reason people keep screaming out that we need a something different from dummy half (GCKT anyone??)

I understand it was a piss poor performance from the whole side but I prefer to look at the positions where we’ve been struggling for a while now. Fainu really set this club back years…

Ba

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1687034624864.jpg
    FB_IMG_1687034624864.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 11

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11