Eels v Sea Eagles Heritage Game day thread rd 5

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Earnie the Eagle said:
There will be no back to back this year, in fact we will be lucky to make the 8.

hahahaha look at the players we have on the sidelines ffs Have we even played at home yet? hahaha

lol@ the over reactions in this thread

Back to the drawing board with defense.This looks like 2009 start all over again.

They really need to keep working that left edge. Matai and the Tafua are the only ones looking dangerous. DCE and Foran look a bit off but Im sure they will come good.

Ceagle said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
There will be no back to back this year, in fact we will be lucky to make the 8.

hahahaha look at the players we have on the sidelines ffs Have we even played at home yet? hahaha

It has nothing to do with that mate, our defense the last 3 games has been well bellow par imo, if anything its the amount of traveling we have had to do along with no home games.

time to get them in the room and sort all this contract talk out , don.t care what anybody thinks , running around all week talking to clubs is going to affect players and coaches mind set , but still look ok if we tighten up in the ruck and complete our sets oh and hit hanyne once more he is just about to go missing ...

Ceagle said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

Hard to win a comp from 13th place mate.

Hey ceagle I know thy look flat but they don't play the finals in march fortunately.

lol once we get a few home games and we get some players back we will be a force.

People opinions spin so quickly on here after wins and losses.

Joe has really made a significant difference. Quick play the balls and great grass cutting tackles.

It's not over yet guys. If we can hold the ball and build some pressure we will score points. I expect us to come out firing in the second half.

Can someone please advise me where Jamie and Oldfield are? I missed the beginning on the 2GB thingy? Thanks

WAMF said:
Joe has really made a significant difference. Quick play the balls and great grass cutting tackles.

Yeah real big difference getting beaten by the worse team I've seen masquerading as first graders in 20 years very easily pleased

Craig 2more said:
WAMF said:

Yeah real big difference getting beaten by the worse team I've seen masquerading as first graders in 20 years very easily pleased
if you want to be a successful troll try making it a bit more subtle mate

No question they look disorganised but at the same time they are still having a dig. The look tired and badly need a second wind but they still finished the half stronger than the Eels.

I reckon as the game goes on Parrsmatta will fade and well get them. It would be great to score first. Come in boys!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10