Eels v Sea Eagles Heritage Game day thread rd 5

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You've got massive problems with your attack when your turning jason king back on the inside as a 5th tackle option in scoring position

I've had a gut full of the on field and off field **** since the GF last year, the only positive no oldfield

We looked like a team without a captain. Harrison had a shocker

They've got massive problems everywhere. Forget about this year folks the success has come to an end. Hasler knew it thats why he jumped.

Moondog said:
Craig 2more said:
mickqld said:
Worst defenses in the league. Neither team will make the 8 with this effort.

No s**t sherlock

eagles2win said:
Technically parra lose the ball every play the ball. You have to stand and then play the ball not place the ball and then stand

Technically you are looking for excuses

Is that you Drongo?

Hey moondog you still president of the geoff toovey party? what a laugh champion player toughest I have ever seen and champion bloke but it is looking like he is a dud coach and with players leaving and very little money enjoy the future lol Heritage round very much like the 80's

I think where along way off form, that was a diabolical performance, any of you blokes that think we will just rock up next week and turn it on obviously are wrong. No go forward cherry, standing still in defence, our defence was rubbish. Toovey may have been a good player but he sure needs to sort that ****house performance out !

Jerry1 said:
Fmd dead we lost to parra

If you didn't see this coming then you have not been watching our defense this year. Hope we can turn it around at brooky next week.

We are missing two of our main attacks weapons gifty and trex, now foz and Lyon too. It's tribute to the team that we scored 20 but or defense is lazy and tired. Guys like Harrison just aren't up to grade

Don't slash your wrists just yet. We haven't played 1 game at brooky yet and we have some big guns out. We knew we had a **** draw to start the year and we knew this week was a danger game. Don't panic.

Well done to the eels they hung in there better than our boys. 3 on the trot isn't good even considering the players missing.

There has to be some changes to the attitude and soon. They should have won that game and simply have to find a way to grind out a win next week.

Worst Manly performance in a couple of years. Worst game I've seen from DCE, looked like he'd been reading the Matt Orford kicking manual. Parramatta didn't exactly play well and even a depleted Manly side should've been good enough. Disgraceful effort.

Daniel said:
We are missing two of our main attacks weapons gifty and trex, now foz and Lyon too. It's tribute to the team that we scored 20 but or defense is lazy and tired. Guys like Harrison just aren't up to grade

Mate we have to start winning without some of those guys as we will be losing a few of them next year. Our defense needs to be the first point of call.

gez we were terrible , dce foz lacked direction all night front rowers got toweled up made it hard for us so far all season we are losing the battle in the ruck need to speed up play the ball and defence for halVes to do something , funny how only bloke who has said all along he,s manly keeps being the one who keeps going and trying his guts out walkin around talken to bloke s pat on the head real leadership material well done CHOC .

G and R said:
DCE didn't look well, he was certainly off his game tonight.

Yeah funny how he get's big contract upgrade and now nothing as for Foran he has his head up Des's ass and can't wait to leave typical sheep shagger

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8