Ego problem

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'll put this pathetic post (which the mods should delete because it so ridiculous) down to emotion and not putting too much thought into posting before you actually post.one loss and the sky is falling in. And you know what REALLY gets me, is the fair-weathered fans who'll lay the boot into DCE for trying something (and even mentioning his haircut puhleeeease) whilst in the same breath applaud his short dropout in another match for foz to re-gain and subsequently we score later and other great things he does. please dont kick a few players when we lose. pathetic. Mods?????

Suggesting Chezza has an ego problem is extremely premature. He is very level headed, articulate (for a rugby league player his age) and always speaks respectfully whenever spoken to.

Bet you next week he will have a crew cut all over.
When i was young sometimes i would do a ridiculous cut (like a mohawk) for 1 week, knowing very well a few days later i would shave it all off into a crew cut. He's probably just having some fun with it

Each to their own I suppose, but I never have and don't think ever will, criticise DCE. Sure, he will make mistakes, but he has my full support and I just enjoy watching him have a go each week. In my mind he and Foz are the best halves in the game - most people won't say that, but they will get better and better and better and the day will come soon enough where they give us another title.

I feel for DCE - you may as well have a bad haircut while you still have hair. I wistfully remember trying to pull off a ponytail as it marched back at the front!! Anyway - he played quite well...always hard to tackle.

And I thought Gutherson's hairstyle in U20's was ordinary too, seems they may have had a 2 for 1 deal.

There's no ego problem as far as I'm concerned, they had a narrow loss to a team that played very well at home. Cherry's kick was a mistake but wasn't the reason they lost. It was a close game and we didn't take enough of our chances. Simple as that.

DCE an ego problem because of a shocker of a haircut? Seriously. He's as humble as they come. Looks more like a lost bet.

But there's a fine line between backing yourself and taking excessive risks. To me, DCE does take unnecessary risks sometimes, especially with his kicking. His successful 40/20 attempt was a good example. Yes it worked. And it was mere inches (or a whisper of wind) from being a reversed situation with the Titans starting a set within easy reach of Manly's line. I'd rather him bounce it 10 metres from the sideline than one metre. Maybe Joey can help rein in the youthful exuberance so he plays the percentages a bit more astutely? Like aiming to drop the bomb ten metres out from the try line rather than one metre out?

I thought the haircut might have been a Joey Johns tribute. Anyone remember when he turned up at Brookvale (playing for Newcastle) with a bright red mohawk? He had an absolute shocker and we smashed them:)

I have a feeling DCE's performance had nothing to do with his haircut and everything to do with his failure to wear lucky underpants. Take the case of soccer player Niklas Bendtner last year.
" Communications director Lars Berendt told Ekstra Bladet: ‘We have spoken to the player and he will not play in those underpants against Germany on Sunday.’
It is just a pair of lucky boxer shorts that I used in the first game as well and have used before the tournament. I didn’t know that I was breaking any rules but I am aware of that now,’ the Dane revealed.
He had a blinder in the first game but deprived of his lucky underpants could'nt take a trick in the second game.
Seems like they're cracking down on lucky underpants overseas. I suspect we'll hear more from ASADA on this in the future...

It is a terrible haircut, we can all agree with that

What we can also all agree with is what a terrible thread this is as well

Fair enough everyone. I was very upset with us losing last night and I was also annoyed at some of DCE's options. He can have whatever hair he likes. Go ahead and delete this thread. You guys are right, it's a waste of space.

LOL ^

The Titans are a good side this year and are by no means easy beats.
I thought we didn't play that bad, we come back from being down to 14-0 to levelling it up 14 all
Yes DCE goal line drop out out on the full was a shocker but don't you think the bloke would of been shattered after the game?
Alot of positive will come out of this game.
Blaming it on a haircut and ego problem is ridiculous.

silvertail said:
Each to their own I suppose, but I never have and don't think ever will, criticise DCE. Sure, he will make mistakes, but he has my full support and I just enjoy watching him have a go each week. In my mind he and Foz are the best halves in the game - most people won't say that, but they will get better and better and better and the day will come soon enough where they give us another title.

I'm a big Cherry Bomb & Foran fan, but Cronk & Widdop leave them for dead atm (only because Cronk is currently playing at a level so far above anyone else, he's a level above Thurston, who is a level above DCE).

A lot of people are saying we played well last night, I thought we were terrible tbh, a huge amount of mistakes and the attack wasn't threatening at all for most of the game

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7