Ego problem

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agreed. Tough in defence as usual, which will keep us in most games, but the attack was very one dimensional.

It's all in the execution. Badly executed haircut. Badly executed line dropout. Doesn't mean the kid should be executed.

I quite like a 20 somethings trying new things. Doesn't always work. But isn't it those unexpected flashes of brilliance, when they come off, that we all love. Like a short kick on the 3rd tackle to score in the corner - whatever. Who cares about his hair, really. Gives the commentators something to talk about.

What about his fantastic 40/20?

My read of the game is tough Titan's defence was underrated in the first half. A really humid night made for too much dropped ball, Lyon slightly off game especially THAT missed goal (how come we always know those misses will haunt us in the final wash up), Matai looked left instead of right and didn't see Brett steaming down with try line wide open and an over zealous drop out that went a lot further than expected. Lesson learnt.

We'll have a lot worse losses than this. Titans got out of jail - good luck to them they played well enough.

Next . . .

Showboat attention seeking idiot haircut which drew more attention to the epic fail which handed the Coast the match.

Probably thought he was auditioning for "Justified"

COMMANDER said:
Showboat attention seeking idiot haircut which drew more attention to the epic fail which handed the Coast the match.

Probably thought he was auditioning for "Justified"

You are kidding aren't you?

Ego problem? My name is manlyfan76 and its been 36minutes since my last ego problem presented itself on Silvertails. I've been coming to these meetings for three years.

I seem to remember a young upstart halfback when he started out,red hair, his team played us at brookie,and Manly smacked their arses,he copped a major bagging from every corner,look at him now,he is an immortal and on our coaching staff,now Im not saying DCE is going to be an immortal,but he,ll learn from his dumb mistakes

I thought DCE played ok. We lost because Seizet converted better than Killer. All good we were finishing all over the top of them. Much better than the fade puts we had last year. We defended superbly and our structure in attack was great.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
I thought the haircut might have been a Joey Johns tribute. Anyone remember when he turned up at Brookvale (playing for Newcastle) with a bright red mohawk? He had an absolute shocker and we smashed them:)

Yes - 1995. Joey should counsel him on the dangers of 'exaggerated hairstyles.';)

Cherry was awesome in the first two rounds and we sang his praises.
Then our young half wears a weird do and makes a few mistakes in Round 3 and some come out in attack and slam him.
Jeez some are opportunist turncoats.
Did you notice the Titan with the dyed blond hair. Serious ego issues there. Clinic time for him and Chez.:p

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4