Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
foooooken crowds!

7JCOczb.jpg

lulz

omg

I h8 snakes

that's right...I h8 them so much I typed H8!!!

Agree .. they give me the willies .... I'm not bad when I can see them ... it's the buggers in the bushes that scare the crap out of me ... I have a fair few Browns and Reds around.

And anything that has no arms and no legs ... and that can climb a tree quicker than me, swim faster than me and run quicker .. has to be the work of the devil ...

PPS ... he was just a little python .. 5ft ..

Agree .. they give me the willies .... I'm not bad when I can see them ... it's the buggers in the bushes that scare the crap out of me ... I have a fair few Browns and Reds around.

And anything that has no arms and no legs ... and that can climb a tree quicker than me, swim faster than me and run quicker .. has to be the work of the devil ...

PPS ... he was just a little python .. 5ft ..

I know I know, there's non venomous ones and carpet snakes keep the rats down, etc - but no...immediately no!

I'd rather face a black bear. They eat berries...usually.

Nice job with the pic...mine would either a) not exist, b) be blurry as I run away.

Massive cyclone expected to hit WA later today. Wasn't sure where to post this announcement but I expect there'll be "some pics" to follow so ... i put it here. :)
Good luck to anyone out that way!

lol

who names these places???

sVCS47K.jpg

Is grassington near heroinville?
Even though it's in Yorkshire it's a beautiful part of the world. But we've got loads of strange place names -You could have Cockermouth in Cumbria, Nob End, a part of Bolton in Lancashire, Twatt in Scotland etc, etc. Most of them are Norse viking origin. Not content with raping and pillaging they decided to have a laugh with the place names they left behind.
All you seem to have is Lonesome Butte and Big Beaver 🤭 you do wonder if it was the same person who named them both

Even though it's in Yorkshire it's a beautiful part of the world. But we've got loads of strange place names -You could have Cockermouth in Cumbria, Nob End, a part of Bolton in Lancashire, Twatt in Scotland etc, etc. Most of them are Norse viking origin. Not content with raping and pillaging they decided to have a laugh with the place names they left behind.
All you seem to have is Lonesome Butte and Big Beaver 🤭 you do wonder if it was the same person who named them both

I was watching the show 'escape to the country' when those three came up.

You've got some corkers of names, and beautiful landscapes as well.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2