ELGEY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes let's blame it on previous management it's so easy that way.

You are kidding we are not looking better than anyone at the moment other clubs (like it or not) are building we are doing nothing.

No halves and no forward pack that halves with any options would want to play behind.
Who is to blame for both halves coming off contract at he same time? Joe Kelly?

Who is to blame for both halves coming off contract at he same time? Joe Kelly?

That has nothing 2 do with anything if they were happy they would have stayed.

Now with 1 owner in charge all players were meant 2 embrace the new structure.

Yet neither stayed.

If only it was that simple mavin

I'm not blaming current management (or former) for either player leaving.

Foran was nearly out the door with Des so he has never really been welded on with us.

With DCE he has been treated like crap by the so called "core" player group so no wonder he shopped himself around.

You would think if DCE stays, elgey stays at the Titans.

Let's see if teh DCE stuff is true first, something tells me this is going to darg onto RD13.

Yes let's blame it on previous management it's so easy that way.

You are kidding we are not looking better than anyone at the moment other clubs (like it or not) are building we are doing nothing.

No halves and no forward pack that halves with any options would want to play behind.
@Mavin I thought you had taken the year off. Cheer up buddy things will come good. The only way is up.

Orr will drag it out as long as hje can to get as much as he can from every party

Good news , I think he will be a very handy half, now it would be nice to get someone experienced to partner him.

Widdop, whilst not star quality, would be fair, do the job and kick goals.

What's wrong with moving Lyon to No. 6 for the next couple of years to mentor Elgey? If we keep the outside backs as they are, we'll lose the likes of Gutherson & Trbovic who will be seeking 1st grade opportunities elsewhere.

Good news , I think he will be a very handy half, now it would be nice to get someone experienced to partner him.

Widdop, whilst not star quality, would be fair, do the job and kick goals.

What's wrong with moving Lyon to No. 6 for the next couple of years to mentor Elgey? If we keep the outside backs as they are, we'll lose the likes of Gutherson & Trbovic who will be seeking 1st grade opportunities elsewhere.

I'm not sure Lyons body can handle the more physical nature of 5/8 for a prolonged period.

Lyon is a no go for 5/8. Too old, too slow and doesn't have natural ball playing skills. Sure he had a good game in the 08 Grand final, but Orford had a blinder and Jamie complimented him superbly. He is not the long term answer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8