Embarrassing Spelling mistake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sadly this has affected the WCC tour as part of our merchandise that's included came with the misspelling. Everything is being done to have them here in time, so fingers crossed.

Moondog said:
It's as if a curse has been placed on us, a spell to encourage mispelin.

This spell could develop into curious incantations, hoodoos, jinxes, exorcisms and witcheries...do you realise what could be ahead of all of us?

Mark from Brisbane said:
Sadly this has affected the WCC tour as part of our merchandise that's included came with the misspelling. Everything is being done to have them here in time, so fingers crossed.
So bones was correct it will be the manly warringan traveling supportans

arty said:
Moondog said:

This spell could develop into curious incantations, hoodoos, jinxes, exorcisms and witcheries...do you realise what could be ahead of all of us?
You don't mean....... gasp.........a federal election!

It was even on the Brisbane news for godsake about the only time I've seen Lewis report on something about Manly. That bald headed twat was cracking jokes about we've been called worse. Anything to try and get back at us for ****ting all over saint Lockyers farewell the wankers.

Moondog said:
arty said:
Moondog said:

You don't mean....... gasp.........a federal election!
Moondog [woof woof] do not worry about an election, the Japanese wake up every morning with an election...

Berkeley_Eagle said:
The jersey problem continues a totally forgettable six months for the NRL premiers...

Yeah, winning the Grand Final was TOTALLY forgettable, wasn't it Paul...you berk! :D

Look at this. An embarrassing spelling mistake. The Telegraph can't spell Guildford in this GWS graphic. http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/afl/gws-giants-struggling-with-lack-of-dedicated-training-venues/story-e6frexwr-1226242976109

"The jersey problem continues a totally forgettable six months for the NRL premiers...."

By and large, it's been a totally forgettable 45 seasons for Cronulla-Sutherland, hey Phil?

Phantar said:
"The jersey problem continues a totally forgettable six months for the NRL premiers...."

By and large, it's been a totally forgettable 45 seasons for Cronulla-Sutherland, hey Phil?
You are spot on Phantar . It really has been an unforgettable 2011 season for the mighty Sea Eagle premiers and a forgettable 45 seasons for phil and his sharks !!!

Lol i like how they say we only just found out about it when it was mentioned on this site about a month ago ..
They should have just asked Larissa & she would have informed them of it before the media even got hold of it..

Moondog said:
Collectors item?

Might be a good idea to keep and just buy another one.

arty said:
HappilyManly said:
Manly Warringah are back under the radar :p

Are Manly Warringah supporters now officially Warringans? Seems OK to me....We have been called worse than this before...I can anticipate a few rallying call Warringan banners at Brookie from now on. "Warringan" will out rival SOO "Queenslander" calls with intense passion from the Terry Hill in 2012! Long live Warringans!!!

I'm a Manly Warringan.

Just in case anyone is interested:

ebay.com.au/itm/Manly-Warringah-Sea-Eagles-NRL-jersey-spelling-error-/140680819222?pt=AU_NRL_Memorabilia&hash=item20c13af216#ht_500wt_1413

UPDATE; The club has confirmed that the run of OZ made 2012 Home Jerseys is in stock and they are Sublimated NOT Heat Transfer. Get in now to get yours.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6