Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bullemores signing still not official but looking like it could happen pretty soon. Is there any information on whether Walker has agreed to the club's offer? If not has Bullemore been offered the role that Walker is playing for us in 2021. i.e 60 minutes off the bench as lock, with Jake going into prop rotation? If that's the case, our bench suddenly looks very different next year. Long range prediction but it could be:

14. Lawton
15. Bullemore
16. Aloiai
17. Keppie
18. Sipley

I actually hope that Walker signs with us again. We need that centre/utility depth that he provides us with. Interesting times ahead. Go Manly.

In recent times Manly have held off announcing signings so they can get max impact (or so they think) in membership campaigns, even after the signings seem like common knowledge.
Also as others mention, cooling off periods, and we are in the midst of a huge finals campaign..

In recent times Manly have held off announcing signings so they can get max impact (or so they think) in membership campaigns, even after the signings seem like common knowledge.
Also as others mention, cooling off periods, and we are in the midst of a huge finals campaign..

So the 1990's way of strategic thinking :talking:

Telegraph article

"One of Brisbane’s young bucks has the reputation among his teammates as being the fastest and the strongest player at the club.

Backrower Ethan Bullemor has been known to bench press 180kg in the Brisbane gym and can also out-run most backs during the club’s sprint sessions.

“He’s a freak that kid,” forward teammate Matt Lodge said.

“He’s close to being the best athletically.

“There’s something in the water out at Springsure (where he’s from) because he’s definitely the fastest forward and the strongest.”"

SPEED KILLS !!!

Bullemores signing still not official but looking like it could happen pretty soon. Is there any information on whether Walker has agreed to the club's offer? If not has Bullemore been offered the role that Walker is playing for us in 2021. i.e 60 minutes off the bench as lock, with Jake going into prop rotation? If that's the case, our bench suddenly looks very different next year. Long range prediction but it could be:

14. Lawton
15. Bullemore
16. Aloiai
17. Keppie
18. Sipley

I actually hope that Walker signs with us again. We need that centre/utility depth that he provides us with. Interesting times ahead. Go Manly.
Cant see him possibly replacing Walker unless he suddenly has great ball skills. Walker will re-sign - Des has done too much for him and stood right beside him for Walker to move on. He looks a Fifita type who will be a great edge when Schu moves to 5/8. I think though we get a far far better version of that Jane Fifita who is a heartless flat track bully with poor defence and little effort unless it is time to put the ball over the try line.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8