Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Cant see him possibly replacing Walker unless he suddenly has great ball skills. Walker will re-sign - Des has done too much for him and stood right beside him for Walker to move on. He looks a Fifita type who will be a great edge when Schu moves to 5/8. I think though we get a far far better version of that Jane Fifita who is a heartless flat track bully with poor defence and little effort unless it is time to put the ball over the try line.
I get it @Brisbane Tragic It's not really about replacing Walker. It's more about Bullemore coming on as lock, when Jake goes into the prop rotation. Bullemore has played a lot of his football as a lock. It's whether Des wants to continue utilising Walker in a role (as lock) that he has never played before. (Assuming of course that he re-signs with us for next season). Bullemore has come to Manly to play first grade. I think he already has pretty good ball skills, and he has the ability to play all positions in the forwards, except dummy half. He will turn out to be a great pickup by us. It will be interesting to see how Des uses him. Go Manly.

Cant see him possibly replacing Walker unless he suddenly has great ball skills. Walker will re-sign - Des has done too much for him and stood right beside him for Walker to move on. He looks a Fifita type who will be a great edge when Schu moves to 5/8. I think though we get a far far better version of that Jane Fifita who is a heartless flat track bully with poor defence and little effort unless it is time to put the ball over the try line.
Very good assessment in relation to Walker who will be around in 2022, but reckon Fifita is a powerhouse runner of the ball...up with the best....but a lazy powerhouse, who drifts in and out of games and the coach often has him far too long on the sideline.

Very good assessment in relation to Walker who will be around in 2022, but reckon Fifita is a powerhouse runner of the ball...up with the best....but a lazy powerhouse, who drifts in and out of games and the coach often has him far too long on the sideline.
yep he doesn't have a ticker when it comes to taking the ball into the teeth of the defence and his defence is horrible.

I get it @Brisbane Tragic It's not really about replacing Walker. It's more about Bullemore coming on as lock, when Jake goes into the prop rotation. Bullemore has played a lot of his football as a lock. It's whether Des wants to continue utilising Walker in a role (as lock) that he has never played before. (Assuming of course that he re-signs with us for next season). Bullemore has come to Manly to play first grade. I think he already has pretty good ball skills, and he has the ability to play all positions in the forwards, except dummy half. He will turn out to be a great pickup by us. It will be interesting to see how Des uses him. Go Manly.
Still think he will be an edge not a 13 but we will see. His pace and hopefully ability to hit holes which was on display in that video means he will be an edge. He might play a bit of middle because he has pace and can hopefully get us on the front foot for a quick play the ball but yes not sure about 13. Time will tell. I am a Neville Nobody and have no idea - so who knows.

Still think he will be an edge not a 13 but we will see. His pace and hopefully ability to hit holes which was on display in that video means he will be an edge. He might play a bit of middle because he has pace and can hopefully get us on the front foot for a quick play the ball but yes not sure about 13. Time will tell. I am a Neville Nobody and have no idea - so who knows.
We are all Neville Nobody's mate @Brisbane Tragic Go Manly.

I think bully would make a crack second row partner for Guac, thing is where to play Shoe, depends where Des see’s his future I guess, only speculating but a lot has been said about Scorpio’s attack and defence, we’ll Shoe has the defensive game to play there, that’s been proven all year and his ball skills and attacking game would be far better.

How would we go with Shoe in the three quarters, given that 6 is not currently an option while Foz is in the side and would Shoe be a better option at 3 or 12? Shifting one out facilitates Bully as another big running edge SR, and Shoe improves our edge attack without any defensive compromise, any thoughts!

Last edited:
I think bully would make a crack second row partner for Guac, thing is where to play Shoe, depends where Des see’s his future I guess, only speculating but a lot has been said about Scorpio’s attack and defence, we’ll Shoe has the defensive game to play there, that’s been proven all year and his ball skills and attacking game would be far better.

How would we go with Shoe in the three quarters, given that 6 is not currently an option while Foz is in the side and would Shoe be a better option at 3 or 12? Shifting one out facilitates Bully as another big running edge SR, and Shoe improves our edge attack without any defensive compromise, any thoughts!
If Schuster moves out of the 2nd row it has to be to 5/8 or Lock. I think he'd be a fantastic ball playing lock, freeing up Jake to move to the front row. He's too slow to be a centre.

If Schuster moves out of the 2nd row it has to be to 5/8 or Lock. I think he'd be a fantastic ball playing lock, freeing up Jake to move to the front row. He's too slow to be a centre.
Well I can’t see that happening.
I‘d like to see Shoe in a race with Brad and Morg’s, I guess the club knows who’s the quickest but I don’t think there’d be much in it anyone know who is the quickest of those 3?

Whoever of our recruitment team has been after Bullemore is clearly looking for another Choc type of player, although Bullemore has played in the back line in rugby and was a star at it, so he obviously has good hands. He's quick and appears to be very tough.

Clearly our recruitment team are looking for speed, as I can see Koula making some appearances next year and Tippy toes will not be far away either.

If Bullemore has in fact been signed, I think it may be the end of Walker as Bullemore can and has played both in the backline and in the forwards.

So you think there is no difference in tackling centres/wingers/backrowers to props all the time. Ok. . He has averaged 24 tackles.
He has been making a lot more some weeks. The Raiders basically ran at him all night to take him out of the game, and he made 41 tackles that night. The Cowboys tried a similar thing, he made 33. I can't be bothered looking up stats from other matches, but the point is that he can get through a large amount of tackles, AND he has ball playing skills. Two traits you want in a lock forward. I'm also happy with him at 5/8 but Foran is doing well there.

I can't see him working out at centre.

He has been making a lot more some weeks. The Raiders basically ran at him all night to take him out of the game, and he made 41 tackles that night. The Cowboys tried a similar thing, he made 33. I can't be bothered looking up stats from other matches, but the point is that he can get through a large amount of tackles, AND he has ball playing skills. Two traits you want in a lock forward. I'm also happy with him at 5/8 but Foran is doing well there.
You didn't answer this part.
"So you think there is no difference in tackling centres/wingers/backrowers to props all the time?"

Tackling props...that's w3hat middle defenders do 2 or 3 times per set...ALL game,
Middles generally need to have a break, Shoo most probably would and all that HEAVY defence would leave him short for attack.
A bad move to me but i'm happy to agree to disagree buddy.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8