Ex Eagle returning to the nest ??? Give us a call Mr Weilder!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donny Mckinnon giving the players instructions on what to do when we play the broncos 1st round.

Drink plenty of water before the game and then go and piss on suncorp stadium

tookey said:
Donny Mckinnon giving the players instructions on what to do when we play the broncos 1st round.

I know this senior gentleman, Don McKinnon is his much younger brother by twenty years. It wasn't water that Donny drank plenty of. Different times back then and the Manly boys didn't take the match all too seriously.
Old mate also told me that Donny regretted the actions he took but it was nearly kick off and it was a long way from the changerooms.
We all make mistakes Donny. Thank you for wearing our colours back then.

niccipops said:
tookey said:

I know this senior gentleman, Don McKinnon is his much younger brother by twenty years. It wasn't water that Donny drank plenty of. Different times back then and the Manly boys didn't take the match all too seriously.
Old mate also told me that Donny regretted the actions he took but it was nearly kick off and it was a long way from the changerooms.
We all make mistakes Donny. Thank you for wearing our colours back then.

I thought the Broncos were going for a penalty shot at the time.

Ok so can someone tell me is this ex player coming onboard as a player or coaching staff. Come on give us a break.....its the off season , just tell us.

Im telling you that my mate who works at Sea Eagles HQ saw Beaver around the place and with Dave Perry.

MWSE said:
It was Beaver. He had a meeting with David Perry.

I spoke to my friend on the board and he said beaver was meeting perry and stayed to say hello to the board before the board meeting. He chatted to directors and left before the meeting started.
That is it .

well its certainly not ben kennedy,
read this at nbn newcastle news site:

Knights legend Ben Kennedy says he’s excited about the club’s prospects for the 2013 NRL season.
The premiership winner is hoping to lend a hand at the club, now that he and his family have moved back to the city to start a new business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4