Ex Eagle returning to the nest ??? Give us a call Mr Weilder!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reluctant to post on this thread but I feel as though everyone should know what exactly is going on as this will have a massive impact not only at Manly but Rugby League in general. The biggest question is how did Manly manage to accomplish this?

I was speaking to a mate on the board and he hinted that Bozo was joining the coaching staff. He did after all start Tooveys career and was very instrumental throughout. Expect an announcement before Xmas.

Earnie the Eagle said:
I was reluctant to post on this thread but I feel as though everyone should know what exactly is going on as this will have a massive impact not only at Manly but Rugby League in general. The biggest question is how did Manly manage to accomplish this?

What the f*** are you on about ?

eagleE said:
I was speaking to a mate on the board and he hinted that Bozo was joining the coaching staff. He did after all start Tooveys career and was very instrumental throughout. Expect an announcement before Xmas.

Biggest load of crap I have ever heard. Bozo is on the nose at the club all bar Zorba. Tooves bozo and zorba are not close at all.
Bozo backed de$$ and attacked others in the club for standing up to him.
That is my mail .

lovefooty said:
eagleE said:

Biggest load of crap I have ever heard. Bozo is on the nose at the club all bar Zorba. Tooves bozo and zorba are not close at all.
Bozo backed de$$ and attacked others in the club for standing up to him.
That is my mail .

It was all tongue in cheek and sarcastic as everybody else heard something from a mate in the board so I came up with some crap. Don't take it seriously. I'm still waiting for this League changing announcement.

castle eagle said:
well its certainly not ben kennedy,
read this at nbn newcastle news site:

Knights legend Ben Kennedy says he’s excited about the club’s prospects for the 2013 NRL season.
The premiership winner is hoping to lend a hand at the club, now that he and his family have moved back to the city to start a new business.

He washed his hands of the club (Manly) after Jabba The Hutt was sacked

Earnie the Eagle said:

Oh C'mon, please put us out of our misery Ernie, please.................

Earnie the Eagle said:

but you didn't say what.....

Earnie the Eagle said:

Posts like this cause more harm then good ! Blokes will be up all night worrying about what's been said !

The British Crown Prince Charles was awarded the " Ecological Eagle" Environmental Award in 1992 AND was seen talking to George Rose who admits... "He asked if I still played and I told him, 'Yep, I play for Manly, the best team in the competition'.

"It's exciting, I am in awe really. I never thought I would meet royalty.

"I recruited him for Manly, or tried to. It's pretty cool to get a chance to speak to a guy like that.".... Coincidence? I think not....

can someone tell me what the hell this is all about ? ex player coming to play? coach to coach?

confused to say the least

Moondog said:
MadMarcus said:
TimandTom said:
Only one of you is correct so far!

Based on your 2 clues in tnis tread it must be one of Des, She Rex or David Vaeleki.

I hope it is David Vaeleki.
I hope it's Prince Charles. He could be a great signing for us publicity wise.

Anyone know if he keeps in touch with Fergie much these days? With George on the outer a front row spot might open up.

MadMarcus said:
Moondog said:
MadMarcus said:
TimandTom said:
Only one of you is correct so far!

Based on your 2 clues in tnis tread it must be one of Des, She Rex or David Vaeleki.

I hope it is David Vaeleki.
I hope it's Prince Charles. He could be a great signing for us publicity wise.

Anyone know if he keeps in touch with Fergie much these days? With George on the outer a front row spot might open up.
Word is she's already signed with Parra.

Martin Bella. He was seen crawling around on his hands & knees at Brookie looking for an old contact lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4