Experts Predictions: Manly to Miss the 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sharks and broncos won't get within a dwarf toss of the 8
Yeh I don't get the Broncos bandwagon. They were actually premiership favourites when Bennett signed.....???? I don't get it. I just don't see that they have the team. Plus I think that they have the attitude that 'Now we've signed Bennett the comp is ours' (much like Newcastle had)

Yeh I don't get the Broncos bandwagon. They were actually premiership favourites when Bennett signed.....???? I don't get it. I just don't see that they have the team. Plus I think that they have the attitude that 'Now we've signed Bennett the comp is ours' (much like Newcastle had)
aren't teams made up of like 6 fullbacks playing out of position?

The 'experts' have written off the two best clubs of the past decade. Yes, I know, the Scum had a lot of dodgy help. But both clubs have proud records and rarely fail to compete. For me, the Battle of Brookie against the Scum each season is my highlight match. I still rate them as the team I love watching Manly beat.
Write off champions at your own peril.

This is a non-story. This happens every year and every year we finish in the top four. I'd listen to actual experts like Gould before this group of nobodies everyday of the week.

Also, don't we have the "two best halves that will be paid 1mil plus per year" in the team. If they are so good, shouldn't they carry the team to the top four or atleast the top eight!! If they can't, they must not be that good. Just a thought...

I respect Gus Gould's opinions, although he does go on with some Shyte.

He's far more an "expert" than any of those dickwits mentioned at the top.

We are under the radar, perfect. I really believe our season will hang on how the team copes if either DCE or Foz say they are going, all I want to see is the 17 guys having a crack every week and being every other teams worst nightmare.

How does one become an expert at guessing/predicting?
Wildly speculate about everything and hedge your bets. You'll always look like you're right.

Or do a Laurie Daley. Tip a team to do badly. Then Wipe out your prediction mid season and say you thought they had it in them if they got things together (no **** Laurie) Then when they get bumped in the finals say I told you so to everyone hahaha

This is a non-story. This happens every year and every year we finish in the top four. I'd listen to actual experts like Gould before this group of nobodies everyday of the week.

Yep, I'd like them to print what they predicted their top 8's were last year and how many they got right, then we'd know if any are "experts".

Any expert knows that until the teams playing show their wares early in the year, it is very hard to judge. I can't see us missing the top 4. Come Origin, we will hammer it because DCE will be the only one involved, and even then he will be a benchie.
Journo's are mug tipsters-they get bogged down in the STAR factor of individuals that sell the drivel they write in newspapers. I am an expert ;) TOP FOUR

Nate Mylse's Dad was an octopus, judging by the size of his eyes in relation to his head. I guess his future is secure after footy.

I'm only rough guessing though, I'm no cephalopod mollusc.

I'm only rough guessing though, I'm no cephalopod mollusc.

Are you sure?

Sigh...I was really going for this:

IN the end, Paul the octopus really did know it all. The aquatic tipster ended World Cup 2010 with a flawless record of eight correct predictions.

Paul - who lives in an aquarium in Germany - became a worldwide celebrity thanks to his uncanny prognostications.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/arc...t-world-cup-2010/story-fn4l4sip-1225890557351

Genius - wasted etc etc etc. You know how it is!

Agree - I don't think they have the front rowers, and their 6&7 are also a defensive liability. Still a good team, and might sneak into the 8, but that would be it.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8