Extraordinary General Meeting of MWDRLFC

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Get them to email [email protected]

We will send out a letter to sign and scan back early this week.

@[Daniel] would we be able to up load the letter so members can download, sign, scan and email it back.

I am not sure if it would be the same but in my local RSL, anyone can call for an Extraordinary General Meeting but whoever instigates it has to incur the cost not the club. Make sure your eyes are dotted and tees crossed.

Jonesyv2 said:
There will be a FC board meeting next week and i know i will be asking questions so if you need answers to specific questions let me know ill ask them and report the answers i get back. If they are directed at the MWSE board they would need to be passed on to them to respond.

Hi Jonesy
Just wondering if Football Club board meetings open to football club members?

Or is it just for the board and office holders, etc?

I am a FC club member, but I only hear about AGMs and nothing much else.

thanks
steve

The Truth said:
Get them to email [email protected]

We will send out a letter to sign and scan back early this week.

Daniel would we be able to up load the letter so members can download, sign, scan and email it back.

Just sent my request off to that email address.

I want to know what's going on and if we can help clear up this mess!

@[The Truth]
I need to stay impartial in all of this due to my running of this site, I am in a position to influence too much. I also need to be careful about what I distribute via silvertails but will take a look at the letters and decide fromthere whether I can host it etc

Jonesyv2 said:
There will be a FC board meeting next week and i know i will be asking questions so if you need answers to specific questions let me know ill ask them and report the answers i get back. If they are directed at the MWSE board they would need to be passed on to them to respond.

In any case im not here to pick fights or push any agendas if you are a FC member and have legitimate questions send them through.

I think there is only one question us members would like to ask.

What went wrong and how can we stop it happening again.

Or is that two :)

I want to know what went wrong, and what we are going to do about our situation as it is now?.
...and I want to know now, because we have a team capable of creating a dynasty at Manly.

What are they going to do to stop bulldogs insider Des tearing this team apart by taking a half dozen players with him, and making us sit through a decade or more without another premiership.

No matter how you look at it, the team we had win the 2011 premiership is very very special, and Des, by coaching next year and further strengthening his ties with the players could rip it all apart, and ultimately cause more damage than he has good.

NYEagle

To be honest I really can't see Des ripping the team apart. If anything by his wanting to full fill his 2012 contract , I see that as a positive. He I am sure still loves so much about the manly sea eagles and will want to leave on a good note with the players and fans. It's only 1 or 2 board members he is not happy with. So why would he want to hurt anyone else?

The playing group will still want to stick together. We might lose a player or two at the most.

Brooke said:
To be honest I really can't see Des ripping the team apart. If anything by his wanting to full fill his 2012 contract , I see that as a positive. He I am sure still loves so much about the manly sea eagles and will want to leave on a good note with the players and fans. It's only 1 or 2 board members he is not happy with. So why would he want to hurt anyone else?

I hope so too. I just wish Des would front the media and talk directly to the fans to give us some reassurance. He has completely neglected the fans

We need answers if its true what has been reported why did the football club want des punted at the 2010.

This bull**** has to stop and stop now it is going to destroy our club.
People need to put self interest and ego aside and do whats right for manly or **** off and never come back.

Sick of the lies sick of the secrets. We are the silly bastards who put our hard earn in and buy memberships, buy merchandise and go to games yet we are treated like mushrooms by kept in the dark and fed bull****. It has to stop.

For the record The Truth you need 100 signitures funny thing was back in 09 it was only 40 very interesting indeed

Why is Bob Reilly still in a position to vote on anything relating to the team after the latest debacle?
I for one think enough damage has been done and those that were party to the decision making and the subsequent irreversible damage that has now been caused, are in no way fit to be in such a role and should not be voting on behalf of members whilst ever the members best interest takes a back seat to their own agenda.

I think its time as members that the apathy stops and stops right now.
We need to get this bloke his 100 signitures and then make
Bob Reilly and Melinda Gainsford-Taylor front the members and explain their actions they are the two football club representives on the board they need to answer our questions honestly if they can't a motion of no confidence in the board needs to be made. This rubbish cannot go on any longer. We lost our club once due to super league whats going on now is akin to suicide. Stand up members this is our club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6