F*** me , He is on another Planet !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Ricky Stuart does not have to remind us that the Des Hasler is from another planet
On Saturday our Manly Sea eagles will be landing on Cbus Super Stadium
and Des will try and make sure we will have a crash landing

Its the Sea eagles v the Titans
Its Siebold v the Mad and very Angry Professor with a Big Ego and a Big Point to Prove
Its the Fued of the Season fueled with Turbulent passion and emotion
The Psychological stakes are high and the Coach that lifts his players higher will win the game
F*** Me , What a game !

1713214784937.png

Last edited:
On Saturday Foran and Des are our Enemy and they will be given no Manly Mercy
Our Mission is to Sink the Titans and show them that the Manly Sea eagle rule Supreme

Last edited:
Mate , Mate , Mate
We will remember him
Lest we forget !

Des holds the Manly 40 to Nil record Breaking Premiership Win that still Proudly stands today
That was probably the pinnacle of the really good association stages with the Sea Eagles , just the type of uglier stages with his departure twice to dampen the connection .
But , such is life , even in footy parlance

Maybe mostly in Foz "s case , when other matters are taken into account , surely a bit less with Dessy
I think he is Manly but relationships behind closed doors can complicate any marriage.

Personally, I believe Manly failed to stand by Des when we had a difficult 2009-2010 period (difficult by our standards at the time). Then they bulked at re-signing him for what he was worth, and another club swooped in with a deal. Suddenly we win the premiership and the damage was already done.

The second time around, I feel he was made scapegoat for problems caused by administration (jerseygate, etc).

I could be wrong and maybe he was just looking after himself with his move to Canterbury but I think the club should have shown a stronger desire to hold onto him. In a way, I think they tried to roll the dice with his contract renewal in 2011 and lost.

Gotta admire Ricky’s straight up nature…

I was sitting next to him at a local club once when his team were in town to play during Covid…

14yo me was screaming at me and wanting to turn around, offer to buy him a beer and tell him how much I loved watching him play, my great memories of that early 90s green machine team and how I remembered THAT Kangaroos tour so well because of his kicks and cut-out passes…

Middle-aged me was not interested though as he realised there was every chance he would tell me to f*ck off and leave him alone 🤣🤣🤣

Coaches only can do so much, at this level it's up to players to have their own motivation and the team who executes best and most importantly (has the best players) should Win 90% of the time.
The Manly players would have to turn up arrogantly, or still be dwelling on last weeks joke result to not get it done comfortably against the Gold Coast.
Hasler, Bellamy, Bennett or any other coach do not matter if they lack the players and this Titans team is struggling for many reasons, but the players are simply not as good as the opposition is the biggest problem.

Has anybody seen Sticky crack a smile, it's been a while. He knows they got away with one, but is acting all pious and smug in the winners lounge. Really don't know what to make of the Faders, a real Jekell and Hyde side if ever there was.

Ricky Stuart does not have to remind us that the Des Hasler is from another planet
On Saturday our Manly Sea eagles will be landing on Cbus Super Stadium
and Des will try and make sure we will have a crash landing

Its the Sea eagles v the Titans
Its Siebold v the Mad and very Angry Professor with a Big Ego and a Big Point to Prove
Its the Fued of the Season fueled with Turbulent passion and emotion
The Psychological stakes are high and the Coach that lifts his players higher will win the game
F*** Me , What a game !

View attachment 26664
For a minute there Bozo I thought you were announcing your autobiography! F…. Me he’s in another planet. The life and times of Bozo!
Lol

Gotta admire Ricky’s straight up nature…

I was sitting next to him at a local club once when his team were in town to play during Covid…

14yo me was screaming at me and wanting to turn around, offer to buy him a beer and tell him how much I loved watching him play, my great memories of that early 90s green machine team and how I remembered THAT Kangaroos tour so well because of his kicks and cut-out passes…

Middle-aged me was not interested though as he realised there was every chance he would tell me to f*ck off and leave him alone 🤣🤣🤣
He’s actually a pretty nice bloke, just very competitive.

He’s actually a pretty nice bloke, just very competitive.
I met Ricky in a Bar in Cronulla when he was the Sharks coach .
He was approachable and very social . I said to him Ricky it is shame you didnt play for Manly mate with a big smile on my face .We both had a good laugh

For a minute there Bozo I thought you were announcing your autobiography! F…. Me he’s in another planet. The life and times of Bozo!
Lol
Good one feathered friend LOL
We could all write a autobiography of our Fcking Crazy lives in this Fcking Crazy world

The moral of the story
We are all fcked in one way or another :)
1713243870865.png

Has anybody seen Sticky crack a smile, it's been a while. He knows they got away with one, but is acting all pious and smug in the winners lounge. Really don't know what to make of the Faders, a real Jekell and Hyde side if ever there was.
Ricky only smiles when he wins
I suggest you go and see him after a win feathered friend @Eagle 1

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8