Fainu Bros sign with Tigers.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now we are interested in Lachlan Galvin as a successor to DCE. So we allow Fainu to go to the tigers and now have to buy the Tigers other young half. Seems unusual

Did Ballin win two premierships??
Obviously as a player.

However fortynil was referring to the two titles each of those four won as a first grade coach.

Unless something implodes north of the border, I think we have seen the last of Ballin (in a professional sense) at Manly.

Whilst ever Farrah is at the club in any capacity the club will be as good as the Titanic.
He is a coach killer and will not stop till he plays again ie Captain Coach, CEO and everything else he feels worthy off.
He is cancer!
Peter Farahs. Robbie Peters.

Or…Farah Farahs.

Now we are interested in Lachlan Galvin as a successor to DCE. So we allow Fainu to go to the tigers and now have to buy the Tigers other young half. Seems unusual
I don't know what that story was based on. Seemed to be just that might be a good match and look same manager. No formal talks have been held.

JAILED NRL STAR’S FAMILY FIGHTBACK

The shattered family of jailed NRL star Manase Fainu have finally got something to celebrate.

Fainu’s brothers at the Wests Tigers — Latu, Sione and Samuela — have picked up the pieces and bought their parents their first family home.

Manase — who was playing for the Manly Sea Eagles at the time — was sentenced to eight years behind bars for stabbing a youth leader during a bloody brawl outside a Mormon church dance in October 2019.

It cost him his NRL career, a potential $6 million in contract earnings and ruined any hopes he had of providing his struggling family with their dream home.

And that’s where his three brothers stepped up.

While the family was in Brisbane last weekend to watch Latu’s NRL debut against the Dolphins, their agent Mario Tartak was at an auction bidding for the six-bedroom home in Sydney’s west on their behalf with mum, Lily, listening in via her mobile phone.

Lily has eight children and has always rented.

“It’s been a struggle,” Lily said.

“My husband Chris has worked two jobs to support the kids. We’ve always lived on a tight budget and many weeks struggled with the bills.”

The family spent more than $200,000 on legal fees while Manase was fighting the stabbing charges.

“We had to fight for what we believed in,” Lily said.

“We’re leaving a room empty in the house for Manase. He’ll be home in two and a half years to enjoy it with us.”

Fainu family outside new house

Fainu family outside new house
Lily is so proud of her boys Latu, Sione and Samuela and what they are achieving at the Tigers.

She took a family photo outside the new house and even insetted Manase into the picture.

The house is their dream — the big swimming pool, outdoor entertaining, all the mod cons and a huge backyard for the five grandchildren.

“What the boys have done is so lovely,” Lily said. “We’re so happy and so grateful.

“And their manager Mario … what a great influence he has been for the boys.

“I hope this story might inspire other young kids and show you can become a homebuyer when you’re young.

“Just like my boys have.”

“I hope this story might inspire other young kids and show you can become a homebuyer when you’re young.

How many kids earn what these kids do ? Mrs. Fainu lives in fantasy land.

How many kids earn what these kids do ? Mrs. Fainu lives in fantasy land.
Yeah, you have to be careful which boy is inspiring you. Not many parents would want Manase to be their child's hero

I note after last week’s game not one Fainu is representing the Tigers this weekend.

Maybe Mario Tartak is lacing up the boots he’s such a hero.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8