Faith in Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’d still like to see walker play center. Can’t remember when he last played in his position. May change a lot of minds when he gets a chance.

Nope. Had them available in round one. But he thought siro. Boyle. Suli. Funa
Jetski. Were better options.

Round one team. Guacamole playing reserves. 18-21 got cut. Yes he picked funa on the bench. Anyways we been through it and we disagree. The side below is awful on so many levels. But I'm glad we got there in the end.

1. Dylan Walker 2. Jason Saab 3. Brad Parker 4. Moses Suli 5. Reuben Garrick 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Lachlan Croker 10. Martin Taupau 11. Jack Gosiewski 12. Curtis Sironen 13. Jake Trbojevic 14. Tevita Funa 15. Andrew Davey 16. Morgan Boyle 17. Taniela Paseka

Got cut from match.

18. Josh Schuster 19. Sean Keppie 20. Toafofoa Sipley 21. Morgan Harper

Still a defensive liability.
Manly missed tackle count 16.
7 came from Dylan Walker.

reposted
That’s total BS and the only thing your Ill informed post does is prove your biased opinion on Walks.. 16 missed tackles .. lmfao..
The entire manly side only missed 16 tackles
Dylan’s defence was actually very solid for a Center playing in the middle and will only get better
Any player that pulls on a Manly jersey and puts 110% in is good enough for me.
We all have personal lives away from work and no matter if your a saint or a demon at home all that matters is how you perform in the work place.. and let’s face it im pretty sure most employers have no idea what we get up to in our personal life..

No.,/////////// also zerotackle stats say 13 missed - 4 walker......And I raise you 10 forward slash's to your 9 exclamation marks...
Haha .Nice one.########### I still don't fold. Regardless of which stats you use, my point is that Dylan Walker needs to work on his D. When we are on the attack he can be a weapon and he showed some classy touches. There were periods last night when the squeels had enough possession and referee assistance to mount a come back. They shat their pants. But realistically, finals footie will be a lot tougher experience. If we want to beat the scum or souffs or even the rorters he needs to tighten up his game.

He got bumped off twice in defence that I saw but others in the defensive line were right there to make the tackles. He however was very energetic in defence. He is an absolute great addition from the bench in attack. Anyone claiming that he doesn't add anything to our attack has no idea. He was good again last night.

All the stats sites differ in nearly all the stats, not sure which are recognised as being correct, NRL, Fox, ch9, zero.
If anyone is really interested in checking Walker's defensive stats, they could rewatch the game. Think he comes on @ 20 minutes into the game

If anyone is really interested in checking Walker's defensive stats, they could rewatch the game. Think he comes on @ 20 minutes into the game

Na, not my cuppa tea watching the replay just to count stats, rather sit back with a Stella and enjoy the beautiful game we produced, with still too many errors

Still a defensive liability.
Manly missed tackle count 16.
7 came from Dylan Walker.

reposted

Play Parker in the middle of the field where all the big boys run at you all day and IF he lasts a full game there lets see how many miss tackles he makes and how many balls he drops

Walkers overall contribution to our team last night out performs Parkers

D. Walker
Tackles - 20 ............. Parker 6 tackles
Run Mtrs - 96 ............ Parker 75 metres
PCM - 19
Try -1 ............ Parker 1 try that all he had to do was just fall on the ball that cam his way
Try ass - 1 / should have been 2 because Saab dropped a sitter...... Parker NIL try assists

Na, not my cuppa tea watching the replay just to count stats, rather sit back with a Stella and enjoy the beautiful game we produced, with still too many errors
I’d like a Stella too please.
Next to kronenbourg it was my choice of beer in my youth..

If we are judging players on missed tackles ... please please don't mention Saab .. the acolytes will get all hissy fitty ....
That is a good point you make as you think outside the square @Woodsie and the overall picture is a players overall contribution performance and impact to their team

Play Parker in the middle of the field where all the big boys run at you all day and IF he lasts a full game there lets see how many miss tackles he makes and how many balls he drops

Walkers overall contribution to our team last night out performs Parkers

D. Walker
Tackles - 20 ............. Parker 6 tackles
Run Mtrs - 96 ............ Parker 75 metres
PCM - 19
Try -1 ............ Parker 1 try that all he had to do was just fall on the ball that cam his way
Try ass - 1 / should have been 2 because Saab dropped a sitter...... Parker NIL try assists

Not sure I follow your argument. Walker was playing in the middle of the pitch whereas Parker is playing centre, not really comparable positions, so it's comparing apples with oranges. If Walker came on and was playing centre then it's a different story.

No one is asking for Parker to play in the role Walker currently occupies, so not sure why the comparison?

I think Walker off the bench against the weaker sides showcases his strengths. =Agaisnt top sides like Melbourne last week I'm not sure he's as effective.

Will be interesting where he plays next week if Parker is out. Suli or Walker could take the position with the other coming off the bench.

Not sure I follow your argument. Walker was playing in the middle of the pitch whereas Parker is playing centre, not really comparable positions, so it's comparing apples with oranges. If Walker came on and was playing centre then it's a different story.

No one is asking for Parker to play in the role Walker currently occupies, so not sure why the comparison?

I think Walker off the bench against the weaker sides showcases his strengths. =Agaisnt top sides like Melbourne last week I'm not sure he's as effective.

Will be interesting where he plays next week if Parker is out. Suli or Walker could take the position with the other coming off the bench.

If you are not sure how tough it is playing in the heat and the middle of the field where you have big bodies running at you all day Let me remind you on what condition Parker left the field

You are not sure if Walker is effective and Parker is ?
I say we will agree to disagree and take care and God Speed to you feathered friend

If we are judging players on missed tackles ... please please don't mention Saab .. the acolytes will get all hissy fitty ....

I was thinking (when watching the game) - "It kinda looks like Harper covers for Saab a fair bit!"

I also hope in the off season harper puts on 10kgs of muscle...all in the shoulders!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8