Fans on the warpath

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
either way I prefer not to have this sort of **** on the forums. Argue a point fine, but there is no need to get personal.

I always thought that DSM5 was a reference to your family or something, 5 members etc

As one of the people quoted in this story I'd like to say a couple of things.

I agreed with Dean Ritchie that the decisions were seemingly Bizarre, I did not actually make that comment though just agreed that what had happened wasn't easy to comprehend.

I said (and rightfully so) that the football club members had a right to hear some answers and I still stand behind that.

When asked about the meeting I wasn't sure that this was needed but did say I didn't think it would take long to get the required numbers to call this.

That was pretty much the gist of my short conversation, I made NO comments about support for either side, or that we we "gunning" for the football club, just that the football club needed to explain why they did what they did.

And that is about to happen!!!

I have just had the letter read (or parts of it read) to me over the phone by one of the board members, I think people will be happier when they hear this as it does explain many things .

It is hoped that will be released today or at worst tomorrow.

Cliffy Gc, just get back in the kennel mate.  That's 'you're' by the way.  Fluffy or Fro, do your/you're stuff.  Christ, why do I have to do everything?  

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6