Favourite factor today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I had several.

The camaraderie, the side looks really happy, played for each other and played out the 80.

Our early season fitness.

Coming from behind to win.

Tom.

Kicking off the season with the 2 points.

And mostly just beating Souths.
A Souths supporting mate of mine also noted the fitness that Manly had especially later in the second half - he was quite disappointed that the Bunnies just ran out of puff... He also commented on how well DCE went.

Brooks is going to setup a good combo with the likes of of burbo, we are going to see some outstanding Menzies style lines run from.our back row on the left edge.

Brooks knowing he doesn't have to do it all himself and dce being able to also relax a bit is a huge combination for us.

With that said, our defence is pretty **** on the edges
Mostly poor individual reads in the scramble. This should improve

@maxta couldn't agree more. In the last couple of years there is a soft underbelly to this team, things get tough and they bottle it.

One highlight for me was Tommy getting into the souths player there at half time to protect Ben.....absolutely love it!

Brooks.....he just looked so dangerous. Just coming in and out of the game as he needed. Didn't overplay his hand, but his quick feet and bursts of acceleration are going to be very deadly.

I had several.

The camaraderie, the side looks really happy, played for each other and played out the 80.

Our early season fitness.

Coming from behind to win.

Tom.

Kicking off the season with the 2 points.

And mostly just beating Souths.
Just wanted to reinforce your point about the team being happy. For me it was highlighted in the team song. In previous years, Turbo sits in the background and doesn’t get too involved. For this song he was right in the heart of it and looked happy.

Maybe he doesn’t feel like he needs to carry the whole team anymore!

A lot to like about that game, some of the players that have played 2 to 3 seasons of first grade have improved in certain areas of their games, Guaca was a standout dominated his opponent.

Saab was better on his kick returns, his body positioning was good at impact.

Koula he looks great with the ball and his defence was good.

The defence will improve on the edges as the season goes on, the right side got tested against Walker and Mitchell who are very good on their left attacking side.

A few good players to come back from injury, hopefully injuries don’t hurt the squad as they have in the last couple of seasons.

Nathan Brown for mine, he single handedly changed the momentum for us in that first half. Ran hard, good line speed, sticking up for the Boys. The brown of old. Love to see it. Also a huuuge shout out to Saab, that intercept try was a massive moment for us. I think the Saab train has reached its destination this year. He is looking good

@BOZO not having Parker in the centres?
Favourite Factor for me Today is that we Fcked the Rabbits on World stage
And Have Created a Eagle Rage in America and Manly

At the Moment we are the Hottest thing in the Game
Lets keep up the heat and Burn more opposing teams

WARNING ALLERT EAGLES ON FIRE !!!
1709503645154.png

The most favourite factor for today is
We are all happy Winners and Grinners
Happy Winners and Grinners is the MANLY WAY of living
Lets keep Winning and Living it up !!!
1709503922911.png

Since 2019 we have not beaten the Rabbits
Since 2019 my Rabbits mates have been giving it to me year after year , game after game
But yesterday The Great Sea eagles Screwed and Shamed the rabbits on World stage
And it does not get better than that !

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8