Feeding Trolls and how best to progress the forum from discussion you don't want

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Feeding Trolls and how best to progress the forum from discussion you don't want

BUUUUUUUUUMP!

Seeing as a 24hr register to post limit is amazingly rejected like DLS in Qld, a timely bump and welcome to all our doggie fans.

Don't Sit.....

Don't Stay.....

Good doggies

edit (too late) - it's not really initially a prob to me re doggies fans (unfortunately they all end up going down the same path though), its the ones who pretend, badly, that they are lifetime manly fans that are uber hella lame - like saying uber and hella.

RE: Feeding Trolls and how best to progress the forum from discussion you don't want

Phantar said:
Sounds like you've been 'In the Hall of (Jason) the Mountain King' recently Jethro. With apologies to Edvard Grieg.

Or am I being too esoteric in my trolling?
I prefer Hall Of The Mountain Grill.....

globaleagle said:
BUUUUUUUUUMP!

Seeing as a 24hr register to post limit is amazingly rejected like DLS in Qld, a timely bump and welcome to all our doggie fans.

Don't Sit.....

Don't Stay.....

Good doggies

They'll be gone by 9pm Friday.

Get ready for an influx This week

There has already been a host of new registrations today.

How does that old saying go..............it will get worse before it gets better, lol.

Just ban new registrations a week before and a week after. If they can't stir straight away, they won't bother coming online.

I have grown to enjoy our regular trolls. The fact we all know they are baiting and the same people take the bait consistently always brings a smile to my face. I always think of the 12th man phrase "Got him , got him again"

While some of the stuff they post people don't want to hear they are rarely nasty or vindictive.

I would much rather cast at structure than troll, but sometimes it's a good way to cover a lot of ground and if you have been flicking lures in the heat for any length of time one of the added benefits is that you can sit down and demolish a few gold cans while doing it.

ewwww, gold cans!

However this week'll be a goodie.

not just to see the influx trying to appear as manly fans, but the ones we've missed wont be able to reveal thier true selves.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

funnily enough, the same sorta thing is going on 'over there' where they seem to be fixated on the potential influx from us.

I'd like to conclude with:

how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

If that thread(questions??) sits empty until Saturday night. Ill donate $50 to Silvertails.net

Didn't last 5 mins. If the Questions??? Thread doesnt get closed ll donate $20 to Silvertails.net.

Please everyone ignore it and dont respond.

ooops, I shoulda read this first.

looks like napper saves his $$$$$$$

jatz cost dan $20!

lock ban delete!

Hahaha amazing.

I would have thrown it away on beer and takeaway food anyway

I said it earlier in the week and I'll say it again the sites admin and mods have been outstanding this week in relation to acting on trolls.

Well done all.

true dat.

no one would begrudge Daniel $20 worth of beer and pizza I'd say.

Daniel said:
I would have thrown it away on beer and takeaway food anyway

Thats a quality investment!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8