Female members of the site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops said:
Nice to know about some of the real females on here, as there's certainly a share of blokes with girl's names.

I just want to confirm that Jatz Crackers is rhyming slang for knackers not knickers.

This has been a Silvertails community service announcement. Thank you.

Jatz Crackers said:
niccipops said:
Nice to know about some of the real females on here, as there's certainly a share of blokes with girl's names.

I just want to confirm that Jatz Crackers is rhyming slang for knackers not knickers.

This has been a Silvertails community service announcement. Thank you.

Great Jatz. Now every time I see a post from you the words Jatz Knackers are going to pop into my mind. Not good! lol.

Also female supporter since the 70s. Happy with at least one premiership per decade since. Read this site often during the season. Post occasionally. Very much aware of the good posters and the inevitable dickheads!

Stevo said:
HappilyManly said:
I am a female Manly Supporter and would like to take this opportunity to thank the Club for imminently signing the Wolfman :heart::D:heart:

Having worked in IT for decades, the colourfull language/innuendo of the Forum is a great source of hilarity for me personally.

Keep up the banter boys, laughter is the best framework for life :D

Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me, maybe? :D

I tend to agree with Seth Macfarlane. The lyrics to that song sound like the prelude to a horrific date rape. HAHA.

I'm also a female supporter - have been reading this site for a while and thought this would be a good opportunity for my first post! Would be nice to see how many female supporters there are as a lot of my female friends aren't really into the football (how lame).

Seabirdy said:
I'm also a female supporter - have been reading this site for a while and thought this would be a good opportunity for my first post! Would be nice to see how many female supporters there are as a lot of my female friends aren't really into the football (how lame).

congrats on your first post!

hopefully one of many.

Good stuff and quite interesting to see a few 1st time girl posters taking the opportunity to post (I presume) due to the thread topic.

I feel a market survey coming on.

Dan I think there should be a way we can identify our female members.
Could you create a badge like the members badge.

Maybe eagle angle or manly girl or something creative.

I'm a female supporter since the early 80's, like to read posts to keep up to date with all the Manly gossip as I dont get to hear much over here in SA! Don't post often. Would be great to know others who are female, have got to know some via Facebook & Twitter!

SA fan said:
I'm a female supporter since the early 80's, like to read posts to keep up to date with all the Manly gossip as I dont get to hear much over here in SA! Don't post often. Would be great to know others who are female, have got to know some via Facebook & Twitter!

I'm a female supporter since the early 80's, like to read posts to keep up to date with all the Manly gossip as I dont get to hear much over here in SA! Don't post often. Would be great to know others who are female, I have gotten to know some via Facebook & Twitter!

I'm a female supporter since the early 80's, like to read posts to keep up to date with all the Manly gossip as I dont get to hear much over here in SA! Don't post often. Would be great to know others who are female, I have gotten to know some via Facebook & Twitter!

Don't post often? Glad to see you making up for lost time :)

I'm not to keen for the ladies to post on a regular basis. They bring way too much intelligence and would raise the bar with regards to level of conversation.

On the other hand it would be a deterrent to the Bulldogs supporters who crash this site as they won't understand a single post and that may keep them away for good.

globaleagle said:
Seabirdy said:

hopefully one of many.

GE'S HAT SAYS: Good one ge ya moron, one can only ever do ONE first post not many. No wonder everyone hates you.

GE SAYS: Shut it hat. Just sit on top of my head and soak up my sweat. The ladies know what I mean.

GE'S HAT SAYS: Yeah, they know you're a tool.

GE SAYS: You're a tool.

GE'S HAT SAYS: A love tool! For snizzle.

GE SAYS: Did you just say drizzle?

GE'S HAT SAYS: Word.

GE SAYS: I hate you.

I am a female supporter. No surprises here. Think my name might be a give away. I have supported the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles all my life. Hasn't always been easy growing up in the NSW Southern Highlands and then relocating to South West -Sydney.

The flak I may sometimes cop for being a Manly supporter is far outweighed by the many joyful times being a fan of this most fantastic team has given me.

From Bozo to Foran. From Eadie to Brett. From Igor to Beaver and Choc. From Krilich to Ballin. From Toovey to DCE.
To Jamie Lyon and Glenn Stewart and to all the other great Manly Sea eagles.

You have given me half a lifetime of fantastic moments.
For that I Thank you and will always support you.

globaleagle said:
globaleagle said:
Seabirdy said:

hopefully one of many.

GE'S HAT SAYS: Good one ge ya moron, one can only ever do ONE first post not many. No wonder everyone hates you.

GE SAYS: Shut it hat. Just sit on top of my head and soak up my sweat. The ladies know what I mean.

GE'S HAT SAYS: Yeah, they know you're a tool.

GE SAYS: You're a tool.

GE'S HAT SAYS: A love tool! For snizzle.

GE SAYS: Did you just say drizzle?

GE'S HAT SAYS: Word.

GE SAYS: I hate you.
Drugs are bad mkay

Ditto, chick supporter here too - don't post very often, but like reading all the goings on!

My Mum, sisters and little nieces are all lifelong Manly fans too, and members - although the newest addition is another nephew (and I got his next gen membership the day he was born)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4