Female members of the site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am a female Manly Supporter and would like to take this opportunity to thank the Club for imminently signing the Wolfman :heart::D:heart:

Having worked in IT for decades, the colourfull language/innuendo of the Forum is a great source of hilarity for me personally.

Keep up the banter boys, laughter is the best framework for life :D

Kiwi Eagle said:
Cameron said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
This will be the perfect thread for Cambo, he often has issues picking the diffence
Very poor form and totally uncalled for Dan.
Women play a massive role not only in our club but the game
As a whole I don't think a serious thread like this needs that sort of comment mate. Grow up.

Lol you're having a laugh aren't ya ?
No mate I'm not.

Maybe Dan could offer the lavazza ladies a FREE membership to the site.

I think the ladies here rock!

Even eagle rock!

Happily Manly or Snakes Alive would be good additions to the leadership group for the female side of things, love HP,s comments about the male dominated comments we all make, great stuff

Cameron said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
This will be the perfect thread for Cambo, he often has issues picking the diffence
Very poor form and totally uncalled for Dan.
Women play a massive role not only in our club but the game
As a whole I don't think a serious thread like this needs that sort of comment mate. Grow up.

Yes KE, pull your head in. However, racist comments will be allowed and applauded.

HappilyManly said:
I am a female Manly Supporter and would like to take this opportunity to thank the Club for imminently signing the Wolfman :heart::D:heart:

Having worked in IT for decades, the colourfull language/innuendo of the Forum is a great source of hilarity for me personally.

Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me, maybe? :D

Stevo said:
HappilyManly said:

Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me, maybe? :D

Hop onto YouTube, and search Cookie Monster, Share it Maybe :)

I'm a proud Manly supporting female. Site member for over three years now. Great site, it's always good for a laugh. Great football team that we have in commmon.

niccipops said:
I'm a proud Manly supporting female. Site member for over three years now. Great site, it's always good for a laugh. Great football team that we have in commmon.

I was wondering when nicci was about to respond!

I am glad this thread came out during the week, and not late saturday night. Otherwise people would start talking Daniel about how you like to attract woman.

tayls said:
Another female member here.

Check the site everyday but don't post alot.

GO MANLY!!!

Post more tayls. We're a bit out numbered here but the guys are heaps of fun.

niccipops said:

Ditto for me - I'm a proud Manly supporting female too :) and look at the forum just about every day.

Ditto for me - I'm a proud Manly supporting female too :) and look at the forum just about every day.
[/quote]
Nice to know about some of the real females on here, as there's certainly a share of blokes with girl's names.

Like all the other females here I really enjoy following the Sea Eagles and have done so since the 70s.I regularly read this site and often have a laugh at some of the comments made here.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6