Finally....Player Profiles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
**** this club is off the pace when it comes to giving something to it's loyal fan base. I remember when we were on the bones of our arse and purchased a Gold Membership in 2003 or 2004. I got a signed jersey, by mostly reserve graders and fringe players. We still suck in the PR space!

AFB, Billy Bainbridge and Joey Lussick seemed to be the names that impressed the most across the board.

Biggest pest was Walker who even nominated himself.

We could have one massive pack
Lussick 114
Hastings 95
AFB 115
Siro 105
Taupau 112
Jake 107

Average 108, same as Canberra the biggest pack in the league apparently

Bench is far from small

Api 85
Lane 110
Myles 107
Perrett 115

AFB, Billy Bainbridge and Joey Lussick seemed to be the names that impressed the most across the board.

Biggest pest was Walker who even nominated himself.

We could have one massive pack
Lussick 114
Hastings 95
AFB 115
Siro 105
Taupau 112
Jake 107

Average 108, same as Canberra the biggest pack in the league apparently

Bench is far from small

Api 85
Lane 110
Myles 107
Perrett 115
But can they defend?

Photoshopped heads and all - check out Lewis Brown and Jackson Hastings (same body used).
So Jarred Kennedy is a stunt double for these guys now?

This isn't the first time the club has displayed some very ordinary photoshopping skills. Just give me a lazy $1000 and I'll whip up their future profile pics on Paint, in a day.

Who manages the official site now? It's really poorly managed, especially the media content.

Last season, they had a player video on each profile.

They should pay @Dan some money to drive it. I bet he'd make it worth visiting.

Who manages the official site now? It's really poorly managed, especially the media content.

Last season, they had a player video on each profile.

They should pay @Dan some money to drive it. I bet he'd make it worth visiting.
I think it's pretty good. Next your be wanting a home visit

I think it's pretty good. Next your be wanting a home visit

Comes down to expectations, doesn't it. I like to be kept up to date and informed about the inner workings of our club.

A little bit of innovation and something fresh wouldn't hurt. This site always adds new content for example, and seeks feedback on ways to improve its platform.

Last season for example, I enjoyed the profile video snippets on the official site, but they have been done away with.

Unsure what you meant in your reply, but if it's what I think it means, yes, I'm actually trying to organise a home visit.

You're entitled to your opinion, but so am I, and I think it could be run much, much better, especially by someone like Dan who I think would be a pretty damned good media manager.

Comes down to expectations, doesn't it. I like to be kept up to date and informed about the inner workings of our club.

A little bit of innovation and something fresh wouldn't hurt. This site always adds new content for example, and seeks feedback on ways to improve its platform.

Last season for example, I enjoyed the profile video snippets on the official site, but they have been done away with.

Unsure what you meant in your reply, but if it's what I think it means, yes, I'm actually trying to organise a home visit.

You're entitled to your opinion, but so am I, and I think it could be run much, much better, especially by someone like Dan who I think would be a pretty damned good media manager.
Talk to zorba.

Talk to zorba.

Don't think he's the media manager mate. I'm also perfectly fine with Peter Peters. I admit though, I am completely out of the loop with any of the politics nowadays.

All I really care about is my footy experiences:
× Team on the field
x Brooky Oval experience (inc food)
× The websites where I get my updates
x Coaching staff

Boards, owners, who wants power, who hates who doesn't interest me anymore.

Lol, sorry mate, I've gone off track all together.

I just wish I had more access to our players, our clubs on field activities, and feel that website is prehistoric

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8