Finals footy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What year are we next to play finals footy?

• 2016: I so hope so

Votes: 50 71.4%

Votes: 13 18.6%

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
I'm worried about the state of the club as a whole. I've never seen anything like it.

Penn and Fulton have completely ****ed the place.

SG Ball. 7 rounds, 0 wins
NYC. 5 rounds, 0 wins
NSW Cup. 5 rounds, 1 win
1st Grade. 5 rounds, 2 wins.

That's 22 games for 3 victories across the club. I have NEVER seen it in such bad shape.

I'm with Ryan on this one. Results speak for themselves. The club not just one grade is under performing. NSW cup flogged. Why did we let Toovs and Heath go but kept Willow? The penn have egg on there face and are being made to look like fools right now.

It may be early, but I would seriously suggest the warriors in NZ is already a must win game. Loose it and we are fighting an up hill battle, very very early just to stay alive.

The next six seven games on our recent form are very very tough. A game with 4 days turn around against Parra who are playing well. Then we Play last years top 2 teams the cows not once but twice, donkeys in Brisbane, and sharks who we beat once and given their form, we'd need some luck to beat twice. Our season will be over before it even begins.

We came out of the blocks slow. We now a quarter into the season and need to be gelling and be going up a level right now. I just don't think that's were we are at. We are still working on our defence and struggling with that.

The next six weeks of footy decides our fate . It literally starts this week. No win against the Warriors and before we know it we could easily be 3-10.

I will be critical of Barrett this week. A coach complaining about a five day turn around before we finish playing a game with a five day turn around is poor. Yes we had two in a row, but he has put in the players head an excuse for the loss before it even happened. Bellyache left his whinge until after. Barrett's whinge was a week to early for mine. Another rookie error, that Cartwright hasn't assisted with.

The top grade, NSW cup, NYC none are at the level or place they should be at and Mr Penn is accountable in my eyes.

Last edited:
Look, I understand your highly regarded on this forum and from what I gather you have done some good stuff for the supporters of a club. However I dont really care if you have made 13,000 posts or 13 posts, i thought your post was lacking any sort of hope or ambition for the this year or the years to come, your post is depressing and unispiring thus I gave it a troll rating, it may be what you think is realistic and you may be right. But have some faith for this year and some hope for the years to come.

Also its just a post and a rating, if the buttons there im gonna push it where i see fit, especially if I strongly disagree with the post.

Feel free to rate me as a troll. (Note i am a young kid who doesnt mind a internet battle, and i feel i have blown this slightly out of proportion, but ohwell)

Dislike button buddy NEVER EVER would I call a Manly fan a Troll!!

I have an opinion ( which you may dislike) , you have a diverse opinion, that's what forums are for.

I do NOT do battle on an Internet forum, that's for 16 year olds , I'm just slightly past that !!

I have an opinion ( which you may dislike) , you have a diverse opinion, that's what forums are for.

I do NOT do battle on an Internet forum, that's for 16 year olds , I'm just slightly last that !!

Look i changed my first rating, fair cop, probs a bit harsh for a troll rating ill give you that, also im 18. Ill keep it in mind

For those who seem to have it that we are no chance of the finals this year please note that by the end of the night we will be 2 points off 4th place

Ridiculously open this year and we will be right in the mix

I do NOT do battle on an Internet forum, that's for 16 year olds , I'm just slightly past that !!

So have you told our other member who goes through and gives troll ratings numerous times on non relevant posts because he's been put out a little bit....

or do you save that for people who have under 10k+ posts?

@NickRobbo1998 , by all means dislike my post , but with well over 13,000 posts on here I'm not happy you rate me a "Troll".

Trolls are those evil, low life, Scumdogs or Squeals fans that come on here!!

I'd NEVER click the Troll button for a regular poster, and neither should you !!
I haven't ever checked past posts to see what ratings I have had. I wonder, could I be bothered about what others think.................nah, couldn't give a rats razoo.

If we win footy games. The excuses need to stop and the results need to happen.

Remember the Roosters should have taken the two points. We have only played 80 mins of footy to date against a flat looking sharks team where we were the better side.

Improving each week is no longer good enough.

This is the current ladder. The top six are about right but I refuse to believe we can't duke it out and make one of the remaining two spots!!!

Go Manly!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 6
I'm worried about the state of the club as a whole. I've never seen anything like it.

Penn and Fulton have completely ****ed the place.

SG Ball. 7 rounds, 0 wins
NYC. 5 rounds, 0 wins
NSW Cup. 5 rounds, 1 win
1st Grade. 5 rounds, 2 wins.

That's 22 games for 3 victories across the club. I have NEVER seen it in such bad shape.

And this time last year we received The Results Driven Business dribble.

I am ready to hear From Mr Fluffy.

Much better @NickRobbo1998 , we may disagree little buddy BUT we are always Manly fans!!

I will never ever grant a Troll rating to anyone who is not in fact a Troll!!

As to my future
So have you told our other member who goes through and gives troll ratings numerous times on non relevant posts because he's been put out a little bit....

Yes, if ever I get one I complain!!

Happy to have the disagree , don't like (@HappilyManly dishes those out regularly to me), but the Troll rating just has to be for Trolls!!

Much better @NickRobbo1998 , we may disagree little buddy BUT we are always Manly fans!!

I will never ever grant a Troll rating to anyone who is not in fact a Troll!!

As to my future

Yes, if ever I get one I complain!!

Happy to have the disagree , don't like (@HappilyManly dishes those out regularly to me), but the Troll rating just has to be for Trolls!!
Que :think: How did I join this fight :confused:

I give Troll ratings when I deem the post to be too stupid and just written to vent against a person :devil:

I ignore most of my ratings, as they are merely the viewpoint of the giver and that's the function of the forum .@:cool:

If I want to clarify a Disagree/Dislike viewpoint, I usually post an argument.

Nothing personal @Mark from Brisbane , just a different perspective on postings, rather than posters :inlove:

#StrongerTogether

And this time last year we received The Results Driven Business dribble.

I am ready to hear From Mr Fluffy.
Absolutely. In a results driven business world there is no excuse for us not making the finals every season. Of course each year that would mean there are 7 clubs who are just in it to fill their weekends with a bit of fun.

I have been the victim of one of those. We should start some kind of victim's supporters group.

I find it amusing that, after so many months, that some on here post thinking that there was anything to do with results as to why Tooves, Heath et al were sacked

I find it amusing that, after so many months, that some on here post thinking that there was anything to do with results as to why Tooves, Heath et al were sacked

Its hard for me the relay my sarcasm in my above posts.

But at least you get it, hence asking for Mr Fluffy to explain what is happening now and how it differs to last season.

Its hard for me the relay my sarcasm in my above posts.

But at least you get it.

Not directed at you but at others like the whole "Why did we get rod of Heath and keep Willow posts"

As an aside I sure last year Ryan was quoting the 9's, trial matches and everything else under the sun as a reason as to why we were a rabble

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8