Finals thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes.Other than the absurdity of it,Titans are owned by the NRL,not guaranteed it'll be Cows next week anyway and if we're going down the conspiracy road,Titans have Hayne.Refs have only made 1 contentious call,the knock on.Pretty confident the NRL haven't payed off Konrad Hurrell to defend poorly

Let's resume hostilities at full time , either after the Coast wins ( which I'm hoping and praying for ) or after they've been stitched up!!

No Foxtel tonight and I have to listen to this Ch 9 dribble. Wow they are woeful. Fitler and Gould are dribblers.

I don't have a problem with the penalty try, the rule is you can't kick the ball out to prevent a try...that's what Hurrell did so how could it be anything other than a penalty try ?

I'm not a Broncos fan but the Hayne jizz fest from 9 is making this painful to watch. I hope that it ends here because Hayne is in danger of disappearing completely up his own ar$e. How was his attitude as he is getting interviewed walking off at half time ? Talk about believing your own hype. That kick he put up for the try you see 20 or 30 times a weekend, but when Jarhead does it you'd swear it was a once in a lifetime occurrence. Those kicks are more about the chase and the catch, pretty much every half in the comp can put it on the spot it's up to the chasers to compete. Anyway, as much as it pains me I'll be cheering for the Broncos to surface to air missile the Hayne Plane.

One those thing not to forget was the bunker mysteriously over ruling the on field refs on the knock on on the Broncos try line I mean who asked em to over rule as it wasn't the on field ref

Did Yvonne Sampson say that Nein will bring us the 'real Super Saturday' tomorrow? I wonder what Fox will think of that.....

Penalty try? No way in hell. I thought that the rule about kicking was the Billy Slater like leading with your feet into a tackle. This was no different to the time Matthew Ridge saved a try by kicking the ball out of the hands before it touched the ground.

Once again the NRL blur the lines on what rules are to suit their own purposes.

I'm no fan of these Tits (but as a male I do love tits :p ).....but I hope they go on to win this.

The Broncos rate much much higher than the Titans mate. Have you watched any Friday night football this year? How many televised games have the Titans played in?
I'll play along with your conspiracy theory,how many premierships have the Broncos won in last 10 yrs?And if CH9 had known Hayne was returning before they did the last part of the draw,Titans would of played every game on FTA.The conspiracy theory is based on one dodgey call from a knock on

No Foxtel tonight and I have to listen to this Ch 9 dribble. Wow they are woeful. Fitler and Gould are dribblers.

I don't have a problem with the penalty try, the rule is you can't kick the ball out to prevent a try...that's what Hurrell did so how could it be anything other than a penalty try ?

I'm not a Broncos fan but the Hayne jizz fest from 9 is making this painful to watch. I hope that it ends here because Hayne is in danger of disappearing completely up his own ar$e. How was his attitude as he is getting interviewed walking off at half time ? Talk about believing your own hype. That kick he put up for the try you see 20 or 30 times a weekend, but when Jarhead does it you'd swear it was a once in a lifetime occurrence. Those kicks are more about the chase and the catch, pretty much every half in the comp can put it on the spot it's up to the chasers to compete. Anyway, as much as it pains me I'll be cheering for the Broncos to surface to air missile the Hayne Plane.
Well that will make you happy gave me a laugh

ROFL....great start Jarhead.

Even better it leads to a try. Where's the gushing commentary from Gus about Jarred the great now.

One those thing not to forget was the bunker mysteriously over ruling the on field refs on the knock on on the Broncos try line I mean who asked em to over rule as it wasn't the on field ref
Yes it was. He clearly said can you check for a Broncos knock on.

image.png

The on field ref did ask the vidiot to have a look.

You watch all the little 50/50's will go the Donkeys way.

They may well , and should be, the better side but you just watch them get the leg up all second half!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6