Finals thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How do you pick a sentimental favourite for next week when you can't stand either team ?
The way I look at it is that I've already had to suffer Melbourne winning premierships (at our expense even) so that is old hat, I can deal with it again. At least with the Sharks we still have the old "won nothing" comeback that just shuts them up cold.....don't want to lose that feeling.

Just cheer on the Swannies and forget about the league, that's what I'll be doing.

Sharks to win next week for me.
I couldn't go for those germs if they were playing the slimey eels.
Oh maybe I could.
May that never happen again.

Even then, nope. I just studiously ignored that game - was driving back from Melbourne while it was on, funnily enough. Saw about 20 seconds of it on the TV at some middle of nowhere truck stop, decided to go check out their postcard rack instead.

Even then, nope. I just studiously ignored that game - was driving back from Melbourne while it was on, funnily enough. Saw about 20 seconds of it on the TV at some middle of nowhere truck stop, decided to go check out their postcard rack instead.
Lol. If that truck stop was in somewhere like " Hogslop Alabama" it would be like Cumberland oval....
Or any other stadium built for the grubs at taxpayers expense.

Never. Gayfl over NRL, even with the Storm in it......sacrilidge!

Being from Adelaide I'm not ashamed to admit that I'll be watching the AFL Grand Final next Saturday.

And its only because I love rugby league that I'll be watching the NRL on Sunday. I'd care a LOT more if Manly were playing though.

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10