Finals Week 2 - Cowboys v Rorters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HoldenV8 said:
Shock horror, Steggles hands the Rorters a penalty for a strip when $B clearly knocked on. Now Williams might have bloody scored.....

That was the turning point. Gifted them field position to kick the field goal and win the game.

6/71 said:
To be honest, I thought it was forward.

Still ... me!

I thought it was a knock on as well. Still I dont know how the **** a video ref can rule on a knock on like that if they cant rule on forward passes. Gavin badger and shayne hayne are total merkins

could just be my anti roosters goggles kicking into effect but.....

badger is a cheat.

73mins - $bw drops the ball.....gets a penalty.

badger calls a try when 25 mtrs away daring the video ref to take it off the roosters.

vid ref does.....but no dropped ball is ruled giving the roosters a field goal shot.

Last play of the game...whilst on his butt from being knocked over and away from the play....badger calls a knock on.

Fair win to the Roosters. If you think the Cowboys were robbed you need to re-watch the game. One of the Cowboys tries was off a blatant forward pass. I think Souths will beat the Roosters.

bob dylan said:
master blaster said:
I have never seen a game so bias towards the roosters,how much have the roosters got away with tonight,cowboys look like they are getting dudded again

Did you miss the 2013 GF mate, what happened tonight was nothing.
yes mate I did Im just saying this game was even worse than that,sorry if you dont agree,both games were a disgrace

master blaster said:
bob dylan said:
master blaster said:
I have never seen a game so bias towards the roosters,how much have the roosters got away with tonight,cowboys look like they are getting dudded again

yes mate I did Im just saying this game was even worse than that,sorry if you dont agree,both games were a disgrace

Yeah 2 real bad decisions (SBW penalty, and a blatant shepherd by SKW) plus the 50-50 (Lui Knockon) all within 10 minutes.

globaleagle said:

badger is a cheat.

badger calls a try when 25 mtrs away daring the video ref to take it off the roosters.

vid ref does.....but no dropped ball is ruled giving the roosters a field goal shot.

Last play of the game...whilst on his butt from being knocked over and away from the play....badger calls a knock on.
Honey Badger don't care....

globaleagle said:

badger is a cheat.

Mate Badger was always going to find a way wasn't he.

bob dylan said:
master blaster said:
bob dylan said:
master blaster said:

Yeah 2 real bad decisions (SBW penalty, and a blatant shepherd by SKW) plus the 50-50 (Lui Knockon) all within 10 minutes.
agreed but how many times were the cowboys kickers taken out,and nothing done about it,even Rabs thought that was sus too,and you know how much he loves the chooks

Cowboys were robbed

Not by that last decision unfortunately it went forward.

However a clear Shepard 30 metres out from right in front wasn't given.

Then that sbw dropped the ball cold got a penalty . . Field goal game over

Hate the roosters almost like the scumdogs.

Hopefully souths beat them.

If manly can't win it. Bunnies all the way !!

the mauler said:
Turning point was the backpackers shepard right in front of the posts 20 out!! How the ... did they not give that a penalty?
Stitch up!!

Lol. Backpacker !!!!! Gold

panash said:
Cowboys were robbed

Not by that last decision unfortunately it went forward.

However a clear Shepard 30 metres out from right in front wasn't given.

Then that sbw dropped the ball cold got a penalty . . Field goal game over

Hate the roosters almost like the scumdogs.

Hopefully souths beat them.

If manly can't win it. Bunnies all the way !!

**** the Rabbits and the Rorters.. If Manly don't win go the Penny Panfers!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8