First Five Rounds: TV TIMES

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
and the other channels are also in it to make money, and big money means bigger control

UNBEFARKENLIEVABLE. Disgrace. How on earth can they make our 2 biggest games on a Saturday night and Monday night? How is Bulldogs v Knights and Titans v Dogs bigger games than Manly v Dragons and Manly v Parra?

NRL really stuffed up Manly/Parra games. One of the game's biggest rivalries and 3 years in a row for MNF at either Brookie or Parra.. and how Souths/Easts is MNF for Round 1 is ridiculous.

But overall I like the first 5 weeks. Round 2 will be a beauty for my friends and I. Friday night in Gosford then drive down the F3 to Dogs/Dragons.

Could have been worse, could get better - if we had 3/4/5 games at Brookie with the same scheduling it'd be bad.

Who knows, we could get FTA (though now i have Fox, FTA ads annoy me) like we did this year with 4 or 5 in a row, or have lots of sunday games at home or lots of home games televised...

What they've released isn't perfect but there's 20 odd more games for them to announce

manlyforever08 said:
NRL really stuffed up Manly/Parra games. One of the game's biggest rivalries and 3 years in a row for MNF at either Brookie or Parra.. and how Souths/Easts is MNF for Round 1 is ridiculous.

But overall I like the first 5 weeks. Round 2 will be a beauty for my friends and I. Friday night in Gosford then drive down the F3 to Dogs/Dragons.

Can't agree more, manly vs parra no matter how **** they are is always a war

Guys (and Girls), it's all about the ratings. CH9 only want to televise the games that will give them the best ratings. They don't care about potentially televising a game between 2 high ranked teams. And they also want a game involving a QLD based team (usually the Broncos cause that gives better ratings) each Friday night so that QLD people will (or would be more likely to) watch.

Unfortunately CH9 and Fox are paying for the rights and the NRL is happy to let them do what they want with the schedule.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6