First Trial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Eels winger, Haze Dunster is out for season with ACL, PCL & MCL ruptures. This occurred when St George forward Tyrell Fuimaono dropped on his knee in yesterday's trial match. Dunster has been dating Fuimaono's sister, NRLW player Taliah, for the last six years...

Yeah, tend to agree, Marty was full of running but lacks impact in his hit ups, you never see defenders get skittled anymore, the way he used to back in his first 2 yrs. It's more like they greet Marty with a catch and release tackle.
Marty was pulling up before the line on a lot of his runs

I think you've omitted the operative word of "not".

Yes their stupid decision not to re-sign Reynolds is one Souths could well regret.
I believe Souths offered a 1-year deal which Reynolds did not accept, so he went elsewhere for a longer deal.

Yes he is still playing well and works as a good halves partner for Walker. However... given he is currently missing a few trial rounds with 'general soreness'... to me that suggests (along with the 1-year offer) that maybe Wayne and/or Souths knew a thing or two about Reynolds' physical condition, and the likelihood of him being able to keep performing for multiple years...

Wayne is not perfect, but he does seem to have a knack for picking players who are about to play for one year too long...

Eels winger, Haze Dunster is out for season with ACL, PCL & MCL ruptures. This occurred when St George forward Tyrell Fuimaono dropped on his knee in yesterday's trial match. Dunster has been dating Fuimaono's sister, NRLW player Taliah, for the last six years...

Jeez, nothing left of that knee, just a bit of gristle.

Only just saw the game,for me the standouts in the first half were ..
Tom being Tom.
DCE and Foran.
Paseka who will be vital this year.
Lawtons service not great but outstanding defense.
Olakau'atu outstanding.
Bullemor good debut.
Sipley a powerhouse and never seen him so lean and fit.
The standouts in the second for me....
Ackland at half was talking and leading them around really well,good tactical kicking game(not a great long game),takes on the line and a really good passing game and vision.Seems a smart guy on the field (has a law degree and played juniors in same side as Nathan Cleary for Warriors).
Been focusing on his degree and looked good for a guy who has not been focusing on footy for a few years.
Zac Fulton plays with smarts and agro beyond his young years,not a unit but no fear.
Tuitavake a beast.
Vaega was excellent,ran hard,stopped tries and scored them.
Koula has some attacking skill but makes a few silly decisions,but will learn
GCKT smart and skillfull one for the future I think.
Thought Burbo got better all game and would like to see more of him in centres.
Thought Smalley and Fifita were just warming up and hope they get more time next week.
Have to give Roumanos a wrap,worked hard in defence on the edge,took his hitups and even started playing Jakes role as the link man.
Good observation there Joe, particularly with Roumanos, interesting he gets a run in the second trial game along with Ackland.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8