First Trial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Only just saw the game,for me the standouts in the first half were ..
Tom being Tom.
DCE and Foran.
Paseka who will be vital this year.
Lawtons service not great but outstanding defense.
Olakau'atu outstanding.
Bullemor good debut.
Sipley a powerhouse and never seen him so lean and fit.
The standouts in the second for me....
Ackland at half was talking and leading them around really well,good tactical kicking game(not a great long game),takes on the line and a really good passing game and vision.Seems a smart guy on the field (has a law degree and played juniors in same side as Nathan Cleary for Warriors).
Been focusing on his degree and looked good for a guy who has not been focusing on footy for a few years.
Zac Fulton plays with smarts and agro beyond his young years,not a unit but no fear.
Tuitavake a beast.
Vaega was excellent,ran hard,stopped tries and scored them.
Koula has some attacking skill but makes a few silly decisions,but will learn
GCKT smart and skillfull one for the future I think.
Thought Burbo got better all game and would like to see more of him in centres.
Thought Smalley and Fifita were just warming up and hope they get more time next week.
Have to give Roumanos a wrap,worked hard in defence on the edge,took his hitups and even started playing Jakes role as the link man.
Good summation Joe. Agree Sipley has definitely got fitter and was really good. I think it’s a big year for him make or break. First time I have seen Tuitavake and I agree a beast. I didn’t realise he was so big. As I said in another post Guac mark 2. I just hope we can keep all these young blokes.

Great to see Dave "the Mule" Hoskings‘ boy Zak on show….unfortunately for the Broncos, but good luck to him.

Tom being Tom.
DCE and Foran.
Olakau'atu outstanding.
Bullemor good debut.
Ackland at half was talking and leading them around really well,good tactical kicking game(not a great long game),takes on the line and a really good passing game and vision.Seems a smart guy on the field (has a law degree and played juniors in same side as Nathan Cleary for Warriors).
Been focusing on his degree and looked good for a guy who has not been focusing on footy for a few years.
Zac Fulton plays with smarts and agro beyond his young years,not a unit but no fear.
Tuitavake a beast.
Thought Smalley and Fifita were just warming up and hope they get more time next week.
Have to give Roumanos a wrap,worked hard in defence on the edge,took his hitups and even started playing Jakes role as the link man.
All good but I thought weekes was the best of them in the 2nd half.

Tom being Tom.
DCE and Foran.
Olakau'atu outstanding.
Bullemor good debut.
Tuitavake a beast.
Good summation Smokin', saved me (lazybones that I am) from having to try and something similar.
Without our A team on the field, I was wondering, "who's going to lead this show?". Weekes, Humphries and Ackland did not disappoint.
Go hard up the middle? Covered by the big brusie brothers, Tuitavake, Fifita amd Roumanos.
Off the bench threats? GCKT and Fulton (3rd generation model.......)
Flashy flank finishers? Check! 'Rayman' and his offsider 'Alfred' (..Smalley). Fire up the Raymobile!
The pop-up threat all over the field? The 'real thing', Coca Koula.

If these guys are all in our BWSE team this year, I'll be expecting good things, though some may be playing Flegg I guess.

Actually thought that Ray Vagea was Alfred Smalley when he had his i st run , but maybe a little bigger then Alfred.. Sure that Manly will do their best to upgrade him A S A P . Again probably more of a test against the Raiders next week all around the park , including the flanks and Sabb due for a run but Ray showed some serious raw talent and again hopefully can be retained in the Manly system .

Just want to say it was good to see that virtually all the missing players were at the game on Friday night dressed in Manly attire supporting our team/s. Well done!
Agree when you think about we were missing a few;

Jake, Saab, Walker, Lionel, Froggy, Fainu x 2, Davey

Tom being Tom.
DCE and Foran.
Olakau'atu outstanding.
Bullemor good debut.
Tuitavake a beast.
Great assessment of the players SJ, Yeah... Roumanos, very impressed, great leg speed and was a real surprise packet, no doubt Des noticed this as well.

Nicoll-Klokstad has tested positive for covid and will not be playing in the trial against us on Friday. Rapana, Sam Williams and Matt Frawley are also positive. Hope they test the rest of the team before they play our blokes.
Sounds like they may just call the whole thing off. Ricky was already a little salty about losing players to injury, suspension and COVID19 in a game that means nothing.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8