FISHING

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=185965.msg313428#msg313428 date=1296170355]
Dan  , have you ever tried them gulp plastics???  i bought 2 packs the other day one`s are imitation pilchards, havent tried them yet but look good, the other pack was these pink & white grubs with a long tail..  i been using them in the lake,,  tailor jus smash em, well any way  if you havent, give them a go they catch everything,, i was throwing back in my smashed up ones & bitten to bits plastics  & while i was putting on new one all these fish would come up & start biting the old plastic i disposed of right at me feet, i couldnt believe how much of a fish attractant thy are ..

The problem with gulps is they dry out if you don't keep them submerged all the time, and I always forget to put them in my jar when i get home :)

I don't mind some other soft plastics though. The white ones with an orange blip underneath, a black dot for the eye and a paddle tail.

Smashed 5 good size flathead in 2 hours a few months back on them.

Dont have much time for fishing at the moment but once this fresh water flushes out of the systems I might try some of those pink ones
[/quote]i heard when the floods where at their highest there was some bull sharks swimming down the main street of brizzY  , dont knw if that was true or not,,
Dan you probably wont get much fish for a while  there now.. all the young ones & old ones have been washed down to nsw nearly take a while for all them species to build up again..  bream dont mind the  fresh water (brackish) they `re  hardy  ...

Post  automatically merged: [time]1296198187[/time]

dan if you ever down here or want to go on a holiday fishing come down here  we will go to jervis bay.. ;) i live alone so i got room.. we got heaps of spots here..

clontaago link said:
Caught a couple of nice Browns up at Lake Eildon before xmas. I've got some pics somewhere.
what does trout fight like??

http://www.animatedknots.com/uniknot/index.php?Categ=fishing&LogoImage=LogoGrog.jpg&Website=www

;)  handy  knot tying  tips ..

jjai link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=185965.msg313605#msg313605 date=1296290463]
Caught a couple of nice Browns up at Lake Eildon before xmas. I've got some pics somewhere.
[/quote]

like trout

Dan link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=185965.msg314049#msg314049 date=1296603341]
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=185965.msg313605#msg313605 date=1296290463]
[/quote]

like trout
[/quote]WHAT ABOUT BROWN ONES ????  lol

I personally prefer Rainbow trout to brown trout, both as a fighting fish and an eating fish, but both very good fish to catch, in fact catching a trout on a fly is an experience everyone should have

im not a fan of any fresh water fish  give me hake over barramundi anyday  ..  but catching them is a different story  i never done it  would like to try..

Post  automatically merged: [time]1297662613[/time]

dan im buying a kayak  .. going for the peddle model  will be adding an electric motor to it plus live well & fish finder  ...  im looking at a few hobie models .. 
do you have a yak?

No boat or yak but a yak was on my wish list, which will now remain a wish fora few more years

im  buying  a yak , instead of going to the broncos game MWTS  .. i can still see the game on tv  &  fish from me yak where as if i go to suncorp i will see the game but will be doing all me fishing from the rocks..  ;)  its a no brainer

lol  MB  i meant that if i go on the MWTS  to  suncorp, then i wont have cash to get the yak &  have to fish standing up off the rocks .. lol  ..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6