Flanno linked to the Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dollar Dazzler tried to leverage the club and would of stayed had we matched the money, sadly the money come first….…the rest is history and it right royally fuked our club over.
The problems at Manly after the NE fracas really took roost once the Penn family came onboard. We all know that. Will they and their fellow travellers ever leave?

You should lose all your posting privileges after your Kyle Flanagan comment.If you think he’s a first grade halfback let alone anywhere near DCE,you should have a lie do

You should lose all your posting privileges after your Kyle Flanagan comment.If you think he’s a first grade halfback let alone anywhere near DCE,you should have a lie down
Thats just what a DCE lover WOULD say.

Not true you obviously have read the mole or watch 360.

Dragons have already met with haslers manager George Mimis.

My money will be it's Des.

Doust is still on dragons board and is anti flanno.
I think Doust and Des are to much alike...control freaks, they'll get tired of each other.

I don't know how I feel about Seibold's endorsement of Flanno for a head coaching role at a another club - namely the Dragons of late (although it is a Fox Article..)

Seems to me that IF Flanagan leaves Manly for St George as Head Coach, it could result in approaches to the current squad to accompany him on that voyage. I mean, who wouldn't want some of our squad over to right the listing ship of the Dragons...

I know this has been raised in other posts, but would like a specific thread to discuss this, as Flanagan is part of the bargain for our club this year, and if he uses that as a platform to (a) propel him back into a head coaching role - not with us - and (b) coerces a following to jump ship with him to support his ambitions, then is could be one of the more distruptive things to happen to our club since.....y'know, Barrett and furniture decisions.

Nutshell: I harbour conerns about Flanagan's commitment to our club. He still commentates on Fox games (despite his contract to us), and after 1-year he may be seeking a promotion back to head-coach (at our expense) - this would be an unacceptable outcome which weakens the club to advance Flanagan's career aspirations.

I hope I am being overly paranoid.

Apparently Peter Doust one of the board members of St Choke isn't a fan of Flanno. It has to be unanimous decision by board members so it's unlikely to happen. Good luck to Flanno if he gets the gig.

"I wouldn't worry about it"

"It’s not really a thing"

I can dismiss based on it being Foxsports drama fabrication - but I can't ignore the possibility that it is a reasonable doubt to hold.

Why do you feel it's a non-issue? I;m not being combative, just curious to know where the reassurance comes from?

I don't know Flanno for a bar of soap, and don't expect he would prioritise the club over his own personal ambition. I sincerely hope i'm wrong.

Many are also potentially over-rating the guy. He scored a premiership with the crumbed flakes, and either side were punished drug-tainted years… and on a systemic scale. He may well, have a touch of the sociopathic nature often seen amongst the most successful in our contemporary society.

Probably Siebold wanting to get rid of competition... Must be hard having a bloke working for you that everyone sees as better than you.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6